Nederland Spring Tournament

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1210697" timestamp="1334425760"]
I better stay mum for right now. COACH English let me in the tournament for $5.00.  :o
[/quote]
Take those entitlements, Dove.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RUMORS!FACTS! RUMORS! FACTS!RUMORS!

a. Transfer to Westbrook
b. Drama among teammates (not enough balls to share)
C.  :-X :-X

Oh, but back to the tourney. Saw the future. Ain't no way HJ beating Ozen this year ;D
Silsbee and HJ will be battling for the top two spots in their district.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1211043" timestamp="1334537901"]

a. Transfer to Westbrook

Oh, but back to the tourney. Saw the future. Ain't no way HJ beating Ozen this year ;D
[/quote]
Speaking of Silsbee, what happened to them this weekend? Don't know if they even won one game (unless they beat Friendswood)...

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1211046" timestamp="1334538876"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=98548.msg1211043#msg1211043 date=1334537901]

a. Transfer to Westbrook

[/quote]
Speaking of Silsbee, what happened to them this weekend? Don't know if they even won one game (unless they beat Friendswood)...
[/quote]Didn't see Chris Elam . Maybe thats why.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1211047" timestamp="1334539391"]
[quote author=Honest Abe link=topic=98548.msg1211046#msg1211046 date=1334538876]

a. Transfer to Westbrook

[/quote]
[/quote]Didn't see Chris Elam . Maybe thats why.
[/quote]
I thought he played earlier, but maybe not since he was the recipient of an award last night. However, the other nominees and winners who attended the awards ceremony played in the tourney. Who knows??  :-\

a. Transfer to Westbrook

[/quote]

Are HJ & Ozen scheduled to play this upcoming year? 

[quote name="Steven_A_Smith" post="1211098" timestamp="1334580263"]
So what were the final results of the tournament this weekend? Did HJ play Ozen?  If so, who won?  Which ball players played well?
[/quote]
In group 'I':
HJ beat Ned in sudden death triple OT
HJ beat Friendswood
Nederland beat Friendswood

Group II:
Ozen beat Silsbee
Ozen beat PAM
PAM beat Silsbee

-Ozen beat HJ in OT in one 'Final'
-Nederland defeated PAM in their 'Finally'
Friendswood beat Silsbee

Not sure of games played in the other division.

a. Transfer to Westbrook

Oh, but back to the tourney. Saw the future. [b]Ain't no way HJ beating[/b] [b]Ozen this year[/b] ;D
[/quote]

And you consider this exciting or big news?  No doubt you are making this assumption based upon Ozen winning without the presence of the little dove?  Are you sure that HJ had most of its people there?

[quote name="cbosha" post="1211137" timestamp="1334588974"]
Nash, and with all the rumors Blue Dove claims are going on, and the absense of many HJ players ( Ozen clearly had more than 6 players there, including Little Dove), Ozen only won by 2 points. Wow! Amazing! ::)
[/quote]Little Dove didn't play with Ozen.  ;) All I'm saying is that HJ better have a larger budget this year to purchase more basketballs.  ;D

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1211120" timestamp="1334586425"]
[quote author=Steven_A_Smith link=topic=98548.msg1211098#msg1211098 date=1334580263]
So what were the final results of the tournament this weekend? Did HJ play Ozen?  If so, who won?  Which ball players played well?
[/quote]
In group 'I':
HJ beat Ned in sudden death triple OT
HJ beat Friendswood
Nederland beat Friendswood

Group II:
Ozen beat Silsbee
Ozen beat PAM
PAM beat Silsbee

-Ozen beat HJ in OT in one 'Final'
-Nederland defeated PAM in their 'Finally'
Friendswood beat Silsbee

Not sure of games played in the other division.
[/quote]

Not sure who played for the Tigers but definately not an outcome that would be expected.

Nash, and with all the rumors Blue Dove claims are going on, and the absense of many HJ players ( Ozen clearly had more than 6 players there, including Little Dove), Ozen only won by 2 points. Wow! Amazing! ::)
[/quote]

As far as these rumors, the basis of some of these were started by you or someone else using your username.

Thanks for the information Honest Abe of the tournament results but 'Quite Frankly' my friends, if you win at the park or at the YMCA by 1 point or you win by 50 points, a win is a win.  However, these are ball games played outside of the regular season...none of these games will be put in the record books.

[/quote]
Not sure where u get your information. Were you at the tourney? This is about the 4th comment you have made (regarding this tourney) in which you were wrong. Are u just making things up or do you really not know the facts?  ???

[quote name="stevenash" post="1211126" timestamp="1334587738"]

a. Transfer to Westbrook

Oh, but back to the tourney. Saw the future. [b]Ain't no way HJ
beating[/b] [b]Ozen this year[/b] ;D
[/quote]

And you consider this exciting or big news?  No doubt you are making this assumption based upon Ozen winning without the presence of the little dove?  [b]Are you sure that HJ had most of its people there[/b]?
[/quote]
Don't think anyone had ALL of their team play. Ned played with only 7, HJ had only 6, and Ozen played w/o 'Little Dove'. Nobody should get too excited or somber due to this tournament. This is a time for these kids to grow, and that's about it.

Yes, Abe I was at the game. I get Little Dove and his brother mixed up.Were you there? No, didn't think so. So you never should have responded to my response to Patrick Thomas, who is a close friend of mine , and was aware what I meant when I said Bosha is great. It was a reference to his health. I don't like you and never have, I suggest you quit communicating with me before I reveal your true identity. I know who you are. And Dove, you are not upsetting anyone from Hj, actually this is great entertainment. You make an idiot of yourself all the time.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="cbosha" post="1211170" timestamp="1334592608"]
Yes, Abe I was at the game. I get Little Dove and his brother mixed up.Were you there? No, didn't think so. So you never should hve responded to my response to Patrick Thomas, who is a close friend of mine , and was aware what i meant when I said Bosha is great. It was a reference to his health. I don't like you and never have, I suggest you quit communicating with me before I reveal your true identity. I know who you are. And Dove, you are not upsetting anyone from Hj, actually this is great entertainment. you make an idiot of yourself all the time.
[/quote]
SHE'S  BAAAAACK! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Steven_A_Smith" post="1211151" timestamp="1334591199"]
Thanks for the information Honest Abe of the tournament results but 'Quite Frankly' my friends, if you win at the park or at the YMCA by 1 point or you win by 50 points, a win is a win.  However, these are ball games played outside of the regular season...none of these games will be put in the record books.
[/quote]
I agree. Don't get too caught up in results from Spring Tournaments or Summer Leagues. These games do not have coaching involved, and these kids are looking to improve their skills/game. After losing Seniors, it's interesting to see who will step up and lead their respective teams.

[quote name="cbosha" post="1211170" timestamp="1334592608"]
Yes, Abe I was at the game. I get Little Dove and his brother mixed up.Were you there? No, didn't think so. So you never should have responded to my response to Patrick Thomas, who is a close friend of mine , and was aware what I meant when I said Bosha is great. It was a reference to his health. I don't like you and never have, I suggest you quit communicating with me before I reveal your true identity. I know who you are. And Dove, you are not upsetting anyone from Hj, actually this is great entertainment. You make an idiot of yourself all the time.
[/quote] I know! Thanks!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124