Hardin vs. Buna Game Thread/Hardin wins 6-2!

I agree strosfan this is a place for opinions,?'s,and personal evaluations. But I also know that if any GOOD coach especially Terrier were to see that comment would probably laugh about it, or a least be used to people putting in their 2cents. For one thing I think that waldoonfire is related to the player that was benched, I think that anyone in the same situation would say the same thing.(I don't understand,and please give me answers) He did not say anything ugly about any of the coaches or call them any names. People go on public sites all the time and talk about the President of The United States it is called freedom of speech in America.I think most coaches would agree that everything is good(for the most part) as long as your winning, but lose one game and people start questioning everything they do. Buna has a good team and great coaches I am sure it was nothing personal. 

[quote name="BHSAlum08" post="1206399" timestamp="1333572850"]
[quote author=Waldoonfire link=topic=98531.msg1206198#msg1206198 date=1333555292]
Ok now im fired up... Yoes sat 3 innings for being punished thats fine. Richard DH against anahuac, I can understand that they havent won a game all year. I can understand pitching ethan over richard against hardin to give them a new look but what i dont understand is why in the H@## you sit a senior with ONLY six more games of his highschool regular season, to put someone in thats not the caliber ball player richard is on second... ALSO, IM PRETTY DADGUM POSITIVE THAT HE HAD THE ONLY RBI. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS... Buna wins the first time then LOSES the second....      >:(
[/quote]

I dont normally post on this forum but instead use it to keep up with scores and players. So i will give you the best answer i know. BE QUIET AND STAY IN THE STANDS! For Buna Coach Terrier is not only a great baseball coach that manages to get the best out of his players year in and year out but he is an even better person, mentor and even father figure to alot of his players. I gurrantee you there was a legit reason for putting anyone on the bench. In my own opinion any coach worth his salt should be able to sit anyone no matter who they are or how good of a player they are if they deserve it. AGAIN i do not know the full details of why anyone was sat, but i do gurrantee you that it was with reason.
[/quote]

I too don't post, just read about the games and scores.  This young man was competing in the one act play in East Chambers, where the group won first place, advancing to regionals.  He was told to be at the game at 5pm, which he did.  I guess if you see this as a legit reason to be benched, then you are right. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami