24-2A Pitching staffs

What are the projected 1,2,3 or at least top 3 in general, of pitchers for teams in this district.  I know Buna is likely Walden, Franklin, Clark. (no particular order)  I just don't know many of the kids names and I'm curious.

List your team if you know it, or think you might know, I realize things are still being evaluated, but I wouldn't mind watching some good match up's this year even if it is not against Buna.

Buna has three legit starters now k Clark is healthy(walden and E Franklin).  2 ready arms in Kelly and Patrick and 4 more that can be called on to fill gaps if need be in Richardson Cleatus Yoes and J Clark if they need a good change of pace.  Still got to hit to win.  Can only put one pitcher at a time on the mound.  Team has the potential as do a lot of teams. Time to start becoming a team and start having fun.

[quote name="whsalum" post="1193969" timestamp="1331174879"]
I don't know what they have to go with him but the tall right hander from Deweyville is as good as anybody I've seen in this district for several years.On any given night he could beat anyone in the district.
[/quote]
J. Howell, junior for Deweyville is the number 1 followed by senior Ty Bickham and junior Blake McHenry.  J. Howell is an exceptional talent, sky's the limit for this young man.

Howell can definately pitch. Don;t know the name but, the kid that threw for Warren was flat nasty.  More movement and called strikes than I've seen in a long time.  If you missed the Warren / Deweyville game, well, you flat missed it. Best pitching duel in years! 

[quote name="Walk off" post="1194112" timestamp="1331218021"]
Howell can definately pitch. Don;t know the name but, the kid that threw for Warren was flat nasty.  More movement and called strikes than I've seen in a long time.  If you missed the Warren / Deweyville game, well, you flat missed it. Best pitching duel in years!
[/quote]
Great assessment of the game, two very solid pitchers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder