Buna vs. Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/H-F wins 6-5!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off how does the franklin kid talk crap. He is a great baseball player and pitcher and only a freshman. Also, the last game he might've lost but he had a no hitter into the first batter in the eight . So Idk why you would knock down one of the best freshman in the area but you need a reality check P K highsmith

[quote name="P.K. Highsmith" post="1187212" timestamp="1330401653"]
You must be blinded by the cover up he puts on off of the field, go ask any player at the game tonight and ask them who talks the most crap. You'll hear his name mentioned a few times ::)
[/quote]
P K you are blind and retarded

P K you are the reason I wake up in the morning. You are the humblest person I know. If u think Hamshire fannet is better than Buna then you are sadly mistaken. If Buna had their ace on the mound then hf would never had a chance to walk off homer because they wouldn't of had any runs. You are truly a retard

I didn't make it out to the game tonight but I was however at the Lumberton tournament when buna played hf and I distinctively remember #11 attempting to kick a hf player after he slid in to home as for this game couldn't tell ya how much trash talking was going on but I would like to know who the starting pitchers were

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder