KP outscoring opponents 57-10

jb2013

[quote name="hawkeye07" post="1186159" timestamp="1330276942"]
HamshireFannett beat Lumberton. So prob 4-1 or 5-1?
[/quote]

That is correct during a scrimmage. However, Lumberton will face H-F Friday during the Orangefield Tourny.
Lumberton is a very young team this year with 5 of it's reg starters being Sophmores. I suspect this will be a growing and developing season that will produce very favorable outcomes in the next few years.

[quote name="OleYosemiteSam" post="1186193" timestamp="1330280783"]
[quote author=hawkeye07 link=topic=96679.msg1186159#msg1186159 date=1330276942]
HamshireFannett beat Lumberton. So prob 4-1 or 5-1?
[/quote]

That is correct during a scrimmage. However, Lumberton will face H-F Friday during the Orangefield Tourny.
Lumberton is a very young team this year with 5 of it's reg starters being Sophmores. I suspect this will be a growing and developing season that will produce very favorable outcomes in the next few years.
[/quote]
That's incorrect it was Tuesday night which was opening night of the season there for it was an actual game NOT scrimmage putting Lumberton 5-1 and hf 5-0

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="jb2013" post="1186032" timestamp="1330243483"]
Kingwood park has wins so far against dayton 5-4 pasadena 29-0 westbrook 7-0 livingston 7-2 and concordia 9-4.
next they have GCM monday at KP should be a good one, then they go to the Katy tournament.
know any other early unbeatens?
[/quote]

No. Do you?

Predistrict wins are just for the warm fuzzies...they don't mean anything. Most teams are still looking at players, trying different combuinations. Relief pitchers (and potential pitchers) should be seeing the lions share of work. Starters get enough to get warmed up and tuned up. If a starting pitcher (as in starting in the district race) is going a complete game at this point, I'm worried about the teams seaon.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="Wheel House" post="1187479" timestamp="1330442283"]
Predistrict wins are just for the warm fuzzies...they don't mean anything. Most teams are still looking at players, trying different combuinations. Relief pitchers (and potential pitchers) should be seeing the lions share of work. Starters get enough to get warmed up and tuned up. If a starting pitcher (as in starting in the district race) is going a complete game at this point, I'm worried about the teams seaon.
[/quote]

You're right, it's warm and fuzzy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder