Hardin vs. Crockett Game Thread/Crockett wins 82-43

WOSgrad

Crockett looked very good to me.  They have at least 10 players with no let up in talent.  The looked like they were doing exactly what the coach wanted them to do.  Very good driving the ball to the basket and dumping it off.  No a lot of height, but they are sure quick.  Their press wasn't that great, but they played very well in transition and shot lights out the 1st half.  I doubt they have had many halves this year where they hit that many 3 pointers in a row. 

Central Heights has beaten Kountze twice and took Coldspring to overtime, so it isn't a gimme yet that Kountze will get a shot at Crockett.

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="1183266" timestamp="1329947751"]
Crockett looked very good to me.  They have at least 10 players with no let up in talent.  The looked like they were doing exactly what the coach wanted them to do.  Very good driving the ball to the basket and dumping it off.  No a lot of height, but they are sure quick.  Their press wasn't that great, but they played very well in transition and [b]shot lights out the 1st half.  I doubt they have had many halves this year where they hit that many 3 pointers in a row. [/b] 
[/quote]

Good point. I noticed that they only scored 27 points in the 2nd half. What would you attribute that to?

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="1183299" timestamp="1329950914"]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=96421.msg1183266#msg1183266 date=1329947751]
Crockett looked very good to me.  They have at least 10 players with no let up in talent.  The looked like they were doing exactly what the coach wanted them to do.  Very good driving the ball to the basket and dumping it off.  No a lot of height, but they are sure quick.  Their press wasn't that great, but they played very well in transition and [b]shot lights out the 1st half.  I doubt they have had many halves this year where they hit that many 3 pointers in a row. [/b] 
[/quote]

Good point. I noticed that they only scored 27 points in the 2nd half. What would you attribute that to?
[/quote]

Well, during the 4th quarter it was mainly players in the game that probably don't see much playing time in a tight game.  The pace definitely slowed way down toward the end of the 3rd quarter. 

[quote name="Hupernikomen" post="1183725" timestamp="1330014462"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=96421.msg1183299#msg1183299 date=1329950914]
[quote author=Hupernikomen link=topic=96421.msg1183266#msg1183266 date=1329947751]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, during the 4th quarter it was mainly players in the game that probably don't see much playing time in a tight game.  The pace definitely slowed way down toward the end of the 3rd quarter.
[/quote]

Cool. I was just trying to see if Hardin made any adjustments at halftime that factored into the 2nd half output for Crockett.

Crocketts starters...started the 4th....but did not play long.....Hardin rotated players every 2 mins, and played a little better, the younger ones weren't as nervous in 2nd half.  Crockett had a few dunks, attempted a alley, a few behind the back passes etc..and missed some lay ups they normally wouldn't have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont