How's the 1A schools looking?

Guest rebel 4 life

Evadale lost everyone but 2    ? I thought they had most returning , I know Big Sandy has everyone returning plus 2 more good ball players that have moved back to the reservation from Oklahoma , that played there freshmen yr at BS, both will be a BIG help....I dont think BS has any Seniors on the team , mostly all JRs ... Like grizz says I think Its going to be between BS and SP this year....but dont count out evadale they always seem to make something happen.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS IN 1a !!  Hopefully my hometown woodville eagles can make a run this year .

Guest rebel 4 life
Evadale's chances are just as good as BS or SP. They've got some returning starters and 2 or 3 pitchers with experience. Like i heard a coach say once, "we don't rebuild, we reload".

Guest rebel 4 life
[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1184637" timestamp="1330109481"]
with evadale losing 5 straters and two brothers moving that would have been the 1 and 2 pitchers this year, they will in the back of the pack playing for 3rd
[/quote]
Ok if your gunna post learn to spell at least ;).

[quote name="My Time" post="1185676" timestamp="1330197325"]
[quote author=Water Boy 21 link=topic=95536.msg1184637#msg1184637 date=1330109481]
with evadale losing 5 straters and two brothers moving that would have been the 1 and 2 pitchers this year, they will in the back of the pack playing for 3rd
[/quote]
Ok if your gunna post learn to spell at least ;).
[/quote]
Well if you really want to be a reaaal smarty pants "gunna" is spelled gonna, which still isn't even a real English word, and Ok is spelled Okay...just saying  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed