Should the Evadale Lady Rebels let Marley Moss play in a warm-up game?

Guest rebel 4 life

Guest rebel 4 life
From what I here the worst thing that could happen if they did is they forfeit the game..... and its a warmup game so it wouldnt really matter.

1.  Why would it even be considered?  A warmup game to supposed to get the "team" prepared for a playoff game...she cant play in the playoffs so why let her take somebody's minutes during a warmup game.

2.  The situation is not sad at all...there is a reason that rules are put into place.  Had  the rules been followed she would have gotten to play her Sr season.

I agree K2M on both accounts  rules are rules and warm-up games are to get the TEAM ready for the playoffs, but IMO The situation is sad for her because she is not getting to play.  I coached her for 3 years and  I think the world of the kid. I too wonder why it would be considered or if it a kid or parent asking the question.

Guest basketball25
lol lol, same as yours...she is a great student athlete with a big heart and I enjoyed coaching her last yr and she is one of the hardest workers i've been around but a warmup game is preparing your team for the playoffs, if she was going to play in a game this yr she should have played against starks when they came to starks this yr.

[size=12pt]I appreciate the gesture Rebel, but it's not gonna happen. Marley would never do anything to jeopardize her team. Thanks Coach M's....She has great respect for you two. Anybody that has ever been around her knows her heart and knows that she follows it!  as for KnowsnothingatAll.....I know you are not sad about her situation, because you benefitted from it!  [/size]

[quote name="HOSSFAN" post="1171326" timestamp="1328294032"]
[size=12pt]I appreciate the gesture Rebel, but it's not gonna happen. Marley would never do anything to jeopardize her team. Thanks Coach M's....She has great respect for you two. Anybody that has ever been around her knows her heart and knows that she follows it!  [b]as for KnowsnothingatAll.....I know you are not sad about her situation, because you benefitted from it![/b]  [/size]

[/quote]

?...  Was that towards me?  I have know idea who the girl even is. I could care less who gets to play or doesn't get to play for Evadale.

I'M NOT SAD because a player transferred from her high school...didn't move from the house/town she lived in...and people are complaining that she doesn't get to play varsity athletics at the school she transfered to.  THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder