Evadale vs. West Hardin Game Thread/Evadale wins 51-48!

WOSgrad

Very exciting game tonight. I think that both teams played their hearts out and their always has to be a winner and a loser. Evadale showed they can still win without #3 getting his normal touches and WH showed they have improved from last year. Their were a few calls that i didnt agree with but thats the game. Great game to both teams but the first half of district belongs to the Rebels of Evadale. "HIT'EM WITH THE OL' BALL PEEN HAMMA"

if i did my job like these refs I'd be fired they called the rebs for charging when on the other end wh boy would tuck his shoulder an just bull in and we'd get called on a blocking foul. I'm just not sure these refs are taking there job serious and i don't doubt that we charged but call the game fair on both ends

06, no one ever gives the refs credit, and at the 1A level they usually dont deserve much.  Thats why they are calling 1A. (In my opinion).  But it was Cat conplaining about the last Evadale game as his BS Cats lost to the Rebels. 
Now, the Rebels won last night but I do believe it was closer than it should have been.  #15 for WH did a great job of staying all over #3 for the Rebs.  The thing that I really dont understand is why didnt the Rebs make #15 work a little harder?  I mean, #3 would spot up where he likes to be and that was that.  No movement, no pics, no cuts....nothing.  Maybe that was the game plan??  Ill say the Rebs better figure that out pretty dang fast cause if they think WH is the only team thats gonna man-up our #3, we'll be playing baseball when season starts!  Another hard fought game inside by #40, he's getting better every game!  Good job at the point and #11 played well off the bench when #33 was pulled for much of the game.
Sure hatted to see a goofy tech, we need to shut the mouths and play basketball!  We've got the talent and if we tighen up just a little, we can make a deep run again!

I'm pretty sure coach will knows what hes doing when playing a box and 1. He wouldn't have made it to state if he didn't. I thought it was a great game and both teams played their butts off. #3 is probably gonna see a lot more of that same d the rest of the year and he has to learn to make plays away from the ball and not just stand in a spot. Give WH credit they knew what and how to stop the rebels but #40 and #11 came out of their shell and led the team last night. I still got the rebels finishing 1st after its all said and done

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder