What is the world coming to....

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1166715" timestamp="1327675438"]
I can tell you exactly why he got tossed. Taunting! It was his 2nd Tech of the game, so that's why he went to the locker room early.

Some people just don't have the discipline to make a great play then just keep playing the game. There is no room for taunting in sports.
[/quote]Just the dunk itself said a 1,000 and more words

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1166720" timestamp="1327675676"]
[quote author=NB-Dawg link=topic=94939.msg1166715#msg1166715 date=1327675438]
I can tell you exactly why he got tossed. Taunting! It was his 2nd Tech of the game, so that's why he went to the locker room early.

Some people just don't have the discipline to make a great play then just keep playing the game. There is no room for taunting in sports.
[/quote]I used that incident as a teaching moment

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1166715" timestamp="1327675438"]

[/quote]
Statement made by those who can't dunk..... ::) ::) ::).....Nah, just messin, I agree...I do not think he should have ejected the kid though...He was pumped up...adrenaline...As a coach you gotta correct it, but deep down how can you be mad at the kid?

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1166720" timestamp="1327675676"]
[quote author=NB-Dawg link=topic=94939.msg1166715#msg1166715 date=1327675438]

[/quote]
EXACTLY! That's why he didn't have to add 5 (just a guess) more words to get his message across! The message was well delivered.

If they kicked a football player out for taunting then they wouldn't make it till halftime and teams wouldn't have enough players to play the game. IMHO taunting is just talk. when he starts to walk towards the guy or does something physical is when it gets to tech territory. But i also think the defenseless receiver and excessive celebration rules are the dumbest thing to ever be thought of in sports history.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami