Special Thank You!!!

Lazeek

I would like to give a special thanks to Coach Knight, Coach Price, Coach Paulino, Coach Carroll, Coach Holmes, Manager Matt Pace, Trainer David McDonald, SID Erik Cox and the entire LU Men's Basketball team for making a 10 year old boy very happy the last few days in Kentucky.

The entire staff and team went out of their way to make my son and I feel like we were part of the team. Everything from traveling with the team, playing HORSE in Rupp Arena, having my son help with practice to even having him on the bench during the game. I have never seen a happier young man. BTW, he was up until almost 1am the night of the game he was so jacked up!!! ;D ;D 

The LU family really has something to be proud about. They are a First Class Organization and the University should be very proud of them.

I would have never imagined that we would have been welcomed that way. There is no doubt in my son's or my mind that LU made the right decision in hiring Pat Knight. There should be no doubt in anyone else's mind either. He is First Class!!!!!

Once again thank you for making this the best Christmas present my son has ever received......well except for the golf cart last year!!!  8) 8)

You guys really made the old man (me) look really good with this present to him!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed