deweyville next year

I disagree Buna will be in second if not first without Justin Williams there aint no pirates.

Actually BlOO I think deweyville has a back that is very capable of taking off where justin williams left off.Stephen Gibson#24 will be a senior next season, he is very strong runner.Also expect sophomore keeton addison to be getting some runs.He probably would have stayed on varsity all year as a freshman,except he broke his leg the first game of the season.So all in all Deweyville will have another explosive backfield this coming up season.And im picking Deweyville and Eastchambers Fighting for first,And Warren third. :)

Guest Yard Bird

next year j williams is gonna be tough to replace next year but i think they might take district next year. the got like 7 comin back on offense and about 4 or 5 on defense. so they should be good next year if they work hard. good luck next year. :D

How many seniors did they lose?

According to Dave Campbell, you had O/D Starters returning 7/8.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Uncle Rico

Dave Campbell also picked them last in district. We will see how smart he is this year. They had about 7 Srs. that started only 2 both ways.

You must be looking at a different year other than 2006.

DC picked you guys to finish 3rd.

a win is a win no matter what buna cant help that deweyville cant play under pressure...i dont know why you think that would be our best game of the year did you take a look at oh i dont know warren or east chambers or kountze or any other game we played... oh well we'll just have to see how it plays out next year at our house...

Deweyville can't play under pressure?  They have made the playoffs the last two years as one of the smallest 2a schools in the state.  Buna finally makes the playoffs, by dropping to 2a and being one of the biggest 2a schools in the state.  I think you have some catching up to do before you start the trash talking.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder