2005 RockeTech (HOT!) and other stuff...SALE! UPDATED

[b]FOR SALE![/b]

1)  [b]2005 Anderson RockeTech. [/b]  The rare and popular 2005 model is the [b]mother of all RockeTech bats[/b].  Anderson can’t make them any more like this [b]because they are [color=red]too [/color] [color=red][b]hot[/b][/color] [/b] (but the ‘05s are still legal for use)!  31” 22oz.  Great shape – no waves or dents.  [b]$300 o.b.o.[/b]  You get what you pay for with this bat!

2)  [b]2011 Easton Synergy Synge Bat. [/b]  Yellow, Black and White.  30 in. 18.5 oz composite.  Great bat in excellent condition.  Sells for $120 new right now (was $200 until this month).  I'll sell for [b]$60.[/b]  [size=12pt][color=red][b]SOLD![/b][/color][/size]

3)  [b]2008 Louisville Slugger Catalyst X1.[/b]  Orange and Royal Blue.  33 in. 25 oz. composite.  Excellent condition.  New sells for $200.  I'll sell for [b]$100 o.b.o.[/b]

4)  [b]BRAND NEW[/b] - Champion Sports [b]Weighted Softball Set[/b].    Look it up on the internet.  Full suite of 8 weighted 12" balls (range from 5 - 12 oz.).  All balls are factory wrapped and in factory bag.  Never opened.  New cost is $80.  I'll sell for [b]$40.[/b]

5)  [b]GloveRadar[/b] - Again, do a search on this one.  It tells you the speed of a pitch or throw simply by attaching to your glove.  Absolutely as close to like new as you'll find and very accurate.  New price is $80.  I'll sell for [b]$40.[/b]

6)  [color=red][b]NEWLY ADDED TO POST[/b][/color] - [b]Louisville Slugger Instructo Swing 5000[/b].  Very good hitting aid at teaching swing mechanics.  Very good condition.  We just have duplicates of this device in our organization.  New cost is $200.  I'll sell for [b]$125[/b].

If interested in any of these deals, please call Darren Swisher.  All deals are cash only, and proceeds will go back into our non-for-profit charity for future use in our organization.

My number is 409-284-2879.

[b]Darren Swisher
OUT OF CONTROL FASTPITCH[/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami