Kelly Updates ?

rip2506

Sharkfutbol... now that myself and Watash girls have left.. its time for you to keep us abreast of the stats!

You know things like how many throw-ins, goal kicks and  whistles for fouls.. just the important details... do not bother with the scores.. who is counting anyway. LOL

or delegate it to BOX-T

HAHA.. yes I am not much of a stat person.  I know when we score more than the other team.  The game tonight against PIus got rained out for some reason.  Game has not been reset yet.  Next is Houston Christian and then a good break  for rest.  If we can beat pius and christian it will leaves us in 2nd place which I am extremely happy about.  The girls seem to be enjoying it.  Jacob is doing a great job of getting ALL the girls on the field and some time so maybe we have some back ups in case of injuries. In the Louisiana tournament he was short handed as the cheerleaders  were at state playoff football game.  So without the cheerleaders they made it to the Semi Finals against Lafayette who beat them I beleive 2-0 as the girls were dead.  But a great weeend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder