Dayton V Manvel Roll call

Guest octfeb

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1126587" timestamp="1321907918"]
I'll be there in Red, if [b]Dayton wins this game i guess you answered the question of how good your coach is.[/b]
[/quote]Ain't that the truth

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1126608" timestamp="1321908813"]
o btw Manvel has 2 D1 DE's they are absolute monsters, good luck to the Broncos, they will drop 8 and rush with 3 and get to your QB.
[/quote]

Thats good then you hit em with the most dangerous weapon that has been sparingly used.........................DA PONY  ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1126669" timestamp="1321912552"]
Yeah no doubt manvel has a good team. I hope they rush 3 like you say because I dont care how good you are if you have to fight double teams all night you will get tired.
[/quote]Goose Creek rushed 3 and gave Dayton fits.

[quote name="songone" post="1128090" timestamp="1322045515"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=91944.msg1126669#msg1126669 date=1321912552]
Yeah no doubt manvel has a good team. I hope they rush 3 like you say because I dont care how good you are if you have to fight double teams all night you will get tired.
[/quote][b]Goose Creek rushed 3 and gave Dayton fits.[/b][/quote]

No not really. The 5 turnovers gave Dayton fits. Nice try though. Galena Park has/had a DE that gave Dayton fits though. That dude is a monster.

I will be @ GPISD hollaring and screaming for my Pirates.... but I will throw a shout out to "Da Bronx" every once in awhile.... Lets go out and set Texas Football on its ear in 4A and have 4 teams in the Qtr Finals!!!!! LOL don't you know they will would be playing our song..... THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPOOOONNNNNN YOU!!! :-D

GOOD LUCK BRONX!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1128094" timestamp="1322048503"]
[quote author=songone link=topic=91944.msg1128090#msg1128090 date=1322045515]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=91944.msg1126669#msg1126669 date=1321912552]
[/quote][b]Goose Creek rushed 3 and gave Dayton fits.[/b][/quote]

No not really. The 5 turnovers gave Dayton fits. Nice try though. Galena Park has/had a DE that gave Dayton fits though. That dude is a monster.
[/quote]Well I just watch the film last night and the QB got flushed and made a few bad passes, but the fumbles were simply miss handling the ball... All part of the game.

That was our worst game of the season lots of people on the injury list ( RB,WR, ect ) - We don't have half the kids to pick from like Manvel does so injuries can be a problem sometimes. I know the Manvel team & fans are anxious to pounce all over our little team on their way to State.  Good Luck to both teams !

Seriously... No one over here in Dayton is delusional about this match up. Like I said before bigger is not always better.... It's gonna take a mistake free game for Dayton to possibly win this game. And I say possibly because I can't predict the future. Someone has to win.. I hope it's Dayton. You can watch all the film you can get your hands on.. It has no bearing on the game Friday as far as mistakes made from past games. Dayton IMO will have to outsmart Manvel...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1128255" timestamp="1322064053"]
Seriously... No one over here in Dayton is delusional about this match up. Like I said before bigger is not always better.... It's gonna take a mistake free game for Dayton to possibly win this game. And I say possibly because I can't predict the future. Someone has to win.. I hope it's Dayton. You can watch all the film you can get your hands on.. It has no bearing on the game Friday as far as mistakes made from past games. Dayton IMO will have to outsmart Manvel...
[/quote]Believe me, I saw a lot more than just mistakes by Dayton.  There is 85% footage of a crisp, methodical style of play offensively that can deal with any team still playing.  Dayton is not in the 3rd round for nothing... It's a gang of talent on that sideline and it scares me!  I watched plenty of film not just GCM... Dayton is GOOD!

[quote name="songone" post="1128267" timestamp="1322064835"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=91944.msg1128255#msg1128255 date=1322064053]
[/quote]Believe me, I saw a lot more than just mistakes by Dayton.  There is 85% footage of a crisp, methodical style of play offensively that can deal with any team still playing.  Dayton is not in the 3rd round for nothing... It's a gang of talent on that sideline and it scares me!  I watched plenty of film not just GCM... Dayton is GOOD!
[/quote] 8) ;)

[quote name="songone" post="1128267" timestamp="1322064835"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=91944.msg1128255#msg1128255 date=1322064053]
[/quote] Thanks for the words bud , and I watched footage of your boys and they are very talented also. Its going to be a good game and not a blow out...I hope  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder