Arp vs Corigan Camden regional simifinal

jjspeed8

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1125247" timestamp="1321790054"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=91887.msg1125243#msg1125243 date=1321789268]
[quote author=onders link=topic=91887.msg1124552#msg1124552 date=1321742690]
ur on drugs
[/quote]

onders must we start over again.....I would have thought after all that crow from last week you would have realized we are not going to be beat by an avg team baring a self melt down. Ask Rogers fans what they saw Friday night respectfully. They even after the game spoke to us and what a classy group of folks they are told us that Arp was better than being palyed out to be. Simply put we are not Refugio. We have no reason to want high rankings and don't think it helps win ball games. We have no reason to run the score up. The game with Rogers was just like all the rest we have palyed against D2 teams. We get a lead and work the clock to make it through the game the best we can to remain injury free. Noone in Region 3 will beat this team. Lexington is your best chance and after seeing them it won't happen but you won't take my word anyway till we prove it. So sit tight and join in with us its going to be a real fun ride from here on out. Your just put this in your head and think on it. Arp called the dogs off in the 2nd half of the Rogers game. It could have been real ugly. don't believe me ask any of them! they were a very classy group and I figure they will say the same.
[/quote]

JJ Good Luck to your Tigers,But using Daingerfield as a measuring stick is not too hot..They ain't what they used to be either....I know you had to win the "Homer of the year" on SDC  (again)...lol
[/quote]
Daingerfield is a good measuring stick for a Div 2 school. Daingerfield is a contender for Div 1 whether they are as good as previous years or not.

[quote name="Bill Braskey" post="1128765" timestamp="1322106285"]
When did Arp's football team become then next wonder of the world? My goodness, I have seen people cheer for their teams, but this guy right here!  Let's go ahead and move the capital to Arp.  Hell, let's start NASA back up and launch the shuttle off their football field.
[/quote]
No need to move the capital there but you are probably going to move the 2011 2A Div 2 State Championship there.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1129005" timestamp="1322156391"]
[quote author=Bill Braskey link=topic=91887.msg1128765#msg1128765 date=1322106285]
When did Arp's football team become then next wonder of the world? My goodness, I have seen people cheer for their teams, but this guy right here!  Let's go ahead and move the capital to Arp.  Hell, let's start NASA back up and launch the shuttle off their football field.
[/quote]
[b]No need to move the capital there but you are probably going to move the 2011 2A Div 2 State Championship there.[/b][/quote]

I think Arp is going to takes its best swing at yet this year!!!!!!!Should be a good game tonight! Staying with Arp by 14+

I believe most teams play schedules. Arp's was particularly difficult with the 3 time reigning 2A Div 1 champs along with two 3A playoff teams, one 2A div 2 playoff team and another 3A team. CC had a decent schedule with three 2A div 1 playoff teams with one horrible 3A and a horrible 2A div 1 team. Arp won their district while CC finished second. You would have to give the edge in schedule and regular season performance to Arp. With that being said, none of that means anything now.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1130864" timestamp="1322312672"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=91887.msg1130808#msg1130808 date=1322289170]
[quote author=lobos link=topic=91887.msg1129679#msg1129679 date=1322243843]
Arp isa overrated and played a schedule. Cc will beat arp like they stole something.
[/quote]

lol...........
[/quote]

Congrats JJ on the Tiger win....Keep it up...!!!
[/quote]

thanks man we are giving it our best shot...there are some great teams in the way this year as expected.........but  you can count on it if we get beat by a team it will one thats real good!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami