Vidor Fans

kru

Once again the Vidor Fans were very impressive at the game.  The feeling to me is starting to feel like a College game.  Standing Fans, Singing Chants, always cheering.  Great Atmosphere. Plus strong numbers no matter where we play.  But I guess its easy to back a team that plays with so much talent, emotion and heart.  These boys beat a very good team last night and the fans were excellent in support.  Good Luck to the Dawgs and Panthers today.  Looks like this area is one of the toughest in the state. 

[quote name="kru" post="1123499" timestamp="1321717180"]
  Once again the Vidor Fans were very impressive at the game.  The feeling to me is starting to feel like a College game.  Standing Fans, Singing Chants, always cheering.  Great Atmosphere. Plus strong numbers no matter where we play.  But I guess its easy to back a team that plays with so much talent, emotion and heart.  These boys beat a very good team last night and the fans were excellent in support.  Good Luck to the Dawgs and Panthers today.  Looks like this area is [b]one of the toughest in the state[/b].
[/quote]
Amen! It always has been!

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1123523" timestamp="1321718164"]
[quote author=kru link=topic=91864.msg1123499#msg1123499 date=1321717180]
  Once again the Vidor Fans were very impressive at the game.  The feeling to me is starting to feel like a College game.  Standing Fans, Singing Chants, always cheering.  Great Atmosphere. Plus strong numbers no matter where we play.  But I guess its easy to back a team that plays with so much talent, emotion and heart.  These boys beat a very good team last night and the fans were excellent in support.  Good Luck to the Dawgs and Panthers today.  Looks like this area is [b]one of the toughest in the state[/b].
[/quote]
[/quote]
I am curious is there any other district in Texas with 3 teams alive in the 3rd round?

[quote name="coachdaddy" post="1125163" timestamp="1321767306"]
[quote author=dustoff03 link=topic=91864.msg1123523#msg1123523 date=1321718164]
[quote author=kru link=topic=91864.msg1123499#msg1123499 date=1321717180]
[/quote]
[/quote]
I am curious is there any other district in Texas with 3 teams alive in the 3rd round?
[/quote]

24-4a has 3 teams left.  They go head to head with 19/20-4a next week, so we will get to see first hand which is best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami