Hamshire-Fannett vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/Central wins 56-36!!!

From Hamshire-Fannett?  Take hwy 124 (Fannett Road) into Beaumont.  When in Beaumont, the traffic light after Hwy 69, take a left turn at the next traffic light 11th street/Sarah.  Go about 2 miles down untill you reach a Railroad track underpass.  I believe 2 or 3 streets down, hook a left on South street (you'll see a sign that reads Central Medial Magnet High School arrow pointing to the correct direction).  One block, you'll see the high school.  You can take Oxford or Jaguar Drive to get to the gym.

There was one freshmen that I know of.  He was the tallest kid on the floor for us tonight.  Looks like He's 6'5"ish.  He showed a few nice moves in the paint.  Other than that, he didn't block any shots or grab rebounds.  And the one time he had a chance to flush it down hard, he laid it up...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1122758" timestamp="1321672466"]
There was one freshmen that I know of.  He was the tallest kid on the floor for us tonight.  Looks like He's 6'5"ish.  He showed a few nice moves in the paint.  Other than that, he didn't block any shots or grab rebounds.  And the one time he had a chance to flush it down hard, he laid it up...
[/quote]Sounds like my little cousin. Heard he would play varsity. Thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01