24-2A Predictions for next year??

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buna is going to be strong. Got the numbers (and a whole new attitude) working for them.

"and a whole new attitude" is KEY here.  A school has to learn to win, Buna is heading in the right direction and will continue to get better.  It wouldn't surprise me to see them as serious contender for the dist title next yr.

• 2 weeks later...

The Newton Eagles are coming back strong next year with just about all of their starters returing. Justin Mclemore will share the load with soph. James Burch and recivers Mattox and Hartsfield. The Eagles defense as always will be something to be missed with but lets just see.  ;D

Guest ECBucFan

Everyone thought anahauc would get district champs and that did not happen.

Ummm..., no one at EC thought Anahuac would be the district champs....no one at all. 

DPfan you have not see Warren lately have you...... I have two reasons why Warren will win district...yes WIN district..... The first reason is the QB/OLB Travis McBee who will be a senior next year ...... and the second reason is they have a NFL caliber coach in TJ Ramsey ...... who always schedules powerhouse 1a teams to get ready for district.... not......you give warren a good coach and warren will have a state bound team...... 

Warren 3rd place? They will have there hands full trying to have a winning district record. They will not beat EC, BUNA, DEWEYVILLE or KOUNTZE   yes KOUNTZE.

DP#1 Warren went in to the last game of the year against Buna with a playoff spot on the line.They played EC tough,beat Kountze and gave Deweyville all they could handle.Don't underestimate the Warriors.I'll stick to my earlier statement.EC is the favorite Warren and Deweyville have huge holes to fill at running back.Second and third will be wide open.

DPfan you have not see Warren lately have you...... I have two reasons why Warren will win district...yes WIN district..... The first reason is the QB/OLB Travis McBee who will be a senior next year ...... and the second reason is they have a NFL caliber coach in TJ Ramsey ...... who always schedules powerhouse 1a teams to get ready for district.... not......you give warren a good coach and warren will have a state bound team...... 

Dude you are so right......... by the way i heard Ramsey was offered the Cowboys job and the job at Alabama but he turned both of them to stay in Warren......... God Bless this Man...........Amen

My predictions

1st place- Buna

2nd place- East Chambers

3rd place- Kountze

4th place- Anahuac

5th place- Deweyville

6th place- Warren

7th pace- Hardin[move][move][/move][/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder