The DIFFERENCE.....

PNG Proud

[quote name="Broncofan65" post="1116451" timestamp="1321164151"]
Juan has kicked 2 fifty two yarders this year also. He is a junior and will be playing on Saturday after he graduates. I believe he just sealed him a scholarship tonight.
[/quote]
Kid amazes me. Sounds like he had a heck of a game tonight! Congrats to the broncos from the hill and hats off to png on a great season.

[quote name="liltex" post="1116474" timestamp="1321166586"]
Playing varsity in 2009 as a freshman Carranco was 60/60 pats-9/9 fgs I'll break it dwn later on his soph/jr seasons.Kid is finally elected all-state this year.
[/quote]

I was lucky enough to hold for carranco his freshman year..went perfect for the year an hit the game winner against el campo after a bad snap for a big playoff win..kid has talent

Didn't want to say it but since others brought it up....we were driving and I believe we could have kept it going. We've done that plenty of times before. Bronco's adjustment to not allow Nelson deep was what should have kept us going to the short out routes. It was working. But, alas, that we did not do. Bronco's D showed up and stuffed our running game. Nederland was the only other one to do that. Miller had a great game with his runs but Bronco front were too quick. Good Luck Broncos, keep getting that kicker inside the fifty and your almost guaranteed a score!!!

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1116586" timestamp="1321195156"]
The real difference in the game...
[img]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303830_254659904583293_100001178574509_675623_1570241566_n.jpg[/img]

THE BRONCOS KNOW HOW TO ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!
What a night to be a Bronco fan!!!
[/quote]"What it takes to be a Bronco" (1) Discipline (2) Confidence (3) Determination (4) Tradition  "ALWAYS BELIEVE" ;) ;)

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1116654" timestamp="1321198684"]
Dayton deserved the win they played the better game. I congrat to the team for making the adjustments in the second half and PNG DID not. Hope the best for Dayton [b]you guys have a classy program.[/b]
[/quote]
Both sides.............Thats what playoff football is suposed to be....Act like you been there and both sides did that ;) ;)

That was one of the best playoff games I've seen in a very long time. The difference was Dayton's kicker. He will be seen on Sunday's as well. I have to agree with everyone. That last PNG drive I didn't understand the pass to Nelson when the short 10-15 yard pass game was working so well. If we had stuck to that I truly think it would have been a PNG win at the end.  Oh well, Congrats Dayton. Glad that a purple team is advancing, even if its eggplant purple, LOL !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476