Who could have predicted this season for B.I.S.D. football?

Ozen, started off so slowly, injury riddled, no identity at all on either phase of the game, the only team in BMT still playing week 2 of the playoffs. Heck of a job by Coach Nelson keeping that team together when it sure looked like another 2-8 season was upon them. They would easily get my vote for 4A Army strong team of the year regardless what happens next weekend.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1114353" timestamp="1321079953"]
Ozen, started off so slowly, injury riddled, no identity at all on either phase of the game, the only team in BMT still playing week 2 of the playoffs. Heck of a job by Coach Nelson keeping that team together when it sure looked like another 2-8 season was upon them. They would easily get my vote for 4A Army strong team of the year regardless what happens next weekend.
[/quote]

That would be me!  I predicted this....

Liltex, you say they match up well, but I'm not so sure.  Ya they match up better than BH or any other running team would have, but not well enough.  Brenham will be ready!

We all know why Livingston didn't make it. Imma reach here a little bit but I'm speaking the truth, see it's the Coach Colbert effect. When you over use one particular player it usually plans out your season (reference Jamaal Charles senior yr in the playoffs vs Lions' Collins all yr)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont