NEWTON VS. JEFFERSON BROADCAST/NEWTON WINS 41-20!

WOSgrad

The Newton Eagles begin their annual trek though the Texas high school football playoffs as they take on the Jefferson Bulldogs in Class 2A, Division I Bi-District action.  First year head coach W.T. Johnston, whose Eagles finished the regular season with an 8-2 mark and a 6-1 district slate, lead his team to a second place finish in the always tough District 10-2A-I.  The Bulldogs, also under a new head coach in Jerry Bennett, finished the regular season at 5-5 and 3-2 in district, good enough for third place in District 9-2A-I.

The winner of this game will face Crockett.

Join Bobby Fillyaw and Donnie Meek for all of the action from Roughrider Stadium in Center beginning at 7:00 pm with the pregame show and the kickoff at 7:30 pm.  Of course, you can hear all of the action by tuning in to KTXJ 102.7 FM or listening right here on SETXsports.com by clicking on the following link:

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/newton-eagle-football

Enjoy Newton Eagle playoff football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1113184" timestamp="1321060187"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=91313.msg1113176#msg1113176 date=1321059934]
Coach Johnston just announced on his pregame show that if Newton wins they will be playing next Friday or Saturday in Lufkin
[/quote]

West Brook broadcast working but not Newton?
[/quote]

West Brook is at the Butch which has its own wifi.  Newton is in Center right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami