Woodville vs. Tatum Game Thread/Tatum wins

WOSgrad

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1112410" timestamp="1321019647"]
Tatum could of been beat!!! Not anything special. Newton or EC would be them. Next week probably there last against the Yoemen!!!
[/quote]

What did you see with Tatum and the game overall?  Strengths & Weaknesses?  I heard a report somewhere that the starting RB from Woodville was out in the 2nd half...is this true? 

[quote name="Yoe_09" post="1112786" timestamp="1321037276"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=91268.msg1112410#msg1112410 date=1321019647]
Tatum could of been beat!!! Not anything special. Newton or EC would be them. Next week probably there last against the Yoemen!!!
[/quote]

What did you see with Tatum and the game overall?  Strengths & Weaknesses?  I heard a report somewhere that the starting RB from Woodville was out in the 2nd half...is this true?
[/quote]
Starting running back/linebacker was having some trouble breathing. Didn't play as much but did play some plays in the second half.

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1112410" timestamp="1321019647"]
[/quote]

and Hermain Cain could be the President.

He has more of a chance than Woodville had last night.

Woodville couldn't even more the ball on our JV and Freshman kids.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1112216" timestamp="1320988489"]
Tatum is a good team. Made some adjustments and got some breaks. [size=12pt][b]Refs were AWFUL in the second half.[/b][/size] Did not effect the overall outcome. Not blaming them by any means. But they were horrible. And very unprofessional.
[/quote]

Why?

Did they not tell Woodville that a kickoff is a live ball or something?

It looks like the Tatum Eagles aren't any better sports off the field than they are on the field. Cheap shots! Not very flattering I must say. I do hope that " Eagleborn " is not a true representation of the Tatum Eagles. If he is then the respect factor just dropped tremendously. In spite of this, Tatum has a very talented team and if they keep their heads about them they could go several rounds.

[/quote]

Just contain the QB and you will be fine. If you have any type of Dfense you will B ok!!! Dont let him get outside leverage!!

[quote name="Eagleborn" post="1112836" timestamp="1321040066"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=91268.msg1112216#msg1112216 date=1320988489]
Tatum is a good team. Made some adjustments and got some breaks. [size=12pt][b]Refs were AWFUL in the second half.[/b][/size] Did not effect the overall outcome. Not blaming them by any means. But they were horrible. And very unprofessional.
[/quote]

Why?

Did they not tell Woodville that a kickoff is a live ball or something?
[/quote]
Sorry. I don't respond the dumb comments.
As for the moving the ball on your freshmen and sophomore players. Did you not see the first half? Wow. Have a little more respect than that. Y'all were a good football team. But I.hope everyone in Tatum doesn't think like you do. If so, a few people are bout to get shocked when they meet up with a team thatll shrink that head of yours a little bit. Y'all were good. But nothing special.

[quote name="Eagleborn" post="1112833" timestamp="1321040006"]
[quote author=SFAJACK02 link=topic=91268.msg1112410#msg1112410 date=1321019647]
[/quote]

and Hermain Cain could be the President.

He has more of a chance than Woodville had last night.

Woodville couldn't even more the ball on our JV and Freshman kids.
[/quote]
And I hope Tatum makes it to play EC or Newton. Just so you realize how naive that comment was. Lol

[quote name="SFAJACK02" post="1114013" timestamp="1321072622"]
http://www.maxpreps.com/contests/ZxM4JJ1BPEqXprtQ2mEHpA/football-fall-11/boxscore-jefferson-jefferson-vs-tatum-tatum.htm

why newton can beat tatum
[/quote]
If you didnt get this, EAGLEBORN, he's referring to the 41-20 route that Newton placed on Jefferson tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami