Dishon not ready to end stellar career

WOSgrad

http://orangeleader.com/hssports/x1800976383/Dishon-not-ready-to-end-stellar-career

I liked this passage from the article:

"Stump has been excited about is the fact Cameron stuck with football all four years while in high school. There were questions whether he would heading into both his junior and senior years.

'You only get the chance to play once in your life,' Dishon said. 'It is a decision you live with the rest of your life. I am proud I continued to play.'" 

Well, said, Cameron.  I wonder if those who did chose to forego other sports and concentrate on just one came to this realization just a little too late.

From someone who believes wholeheartedly in cross-training, I've always thought it was a mistake to not play more than one sport, especially in high school. Playing sports like basketball and soccer definately help build muscle and muscle memory that may not be developed just playing football or baseball. Not to mentioned hand and foot to eye coordination. Just a lot to be said for it.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1111181" timestamp="1320956201"]
From someone who believes wholeheartedly in cross-training, I've always thought it was a mistake to not play more than one sport, especially in high school. Playing sports like basketball and soccer definately help build muscle and muscle memory that may not be developed just playing football or baseball. Not to mentioned hand and foot to eye coordination. Just a lot to be said for it.
[/quote]

Totally agree with that~

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder