Vidor Pep Rally Tuesday Night?

[quote name="robanadana" post="1107822" timestamp="1320687521"]
Hey PirateGirl, did I read you correctly? Pep rally Tuesday night @ the Boneyard?? We need to get it out....didn't know a thing about it.
[/quote]

Yes, you did!! LOL  It will be at the Boneyard Tuesday, Nov 8 at 7, if it is raining it will be moved to the gym!! Let's support our awesome Pirates tomorrow night guys!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Every Yuppie wants one.  Give me a V-8 with loud pipes, and they can have their electric vehicles.  Was working a major incident one day and we had a road blocked off.  Police vehicles with lights going and a kid pulls up in a Tesla.  He - let me stress that HE is sobbing uncontrollably because he is at 5% battery life and HAS to go down the road we have blocked to get to a charging station.  He pulled over and literally threw a temper tantrum because we would not let him through.  
    • Have you noticed that it's always the libs that bring up race?  For a long time now whenever a lib is losing an argument or have nothing else to say they bring up racism.  Or something silly like institutional racism.  LOL!
    • Ha!  Whatever that means!  
    • From the article:   "Fisker filed for bankruptcy protection late on Monday, as the U.S. electric-vehicle maker looks to salvage its operations by selling assets and restructuring its debt after burning through cash in an attempt to ramp up production of its Ocean SUVs. The hyper-competitive EV market has seen several companies, including Proterra, Lordstown and Electric Last Mile Solutions, file for bankruptcy in the past two years as they grappled with weakening demand, fundraising hurdles and operational challenges from global supply chain issues." This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Pezman out as Cougar AD
  • Topics