Nederland vs. Goose Creek Memorial - Part II Predictions

GoDogs27

Guest UHCoog14
Oh, I stand by my team 100%. Always have.

Would I be dumb enough to pick them by 3 TD's.  No!

Grind out the clock. Alleviate the turnovers. GCM wins  by a FG.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1110566" timestamp="1320919678"]
Not going to be able to grind out the clock with this defense out there..
[/quote]

I hear ya. Unlike Ozen, GCM is gonna have to slow things down on Ned. Make sure to eat away that clock.

Guest UHCoog14
Ask Mike what happens when you do not respect your opponent:

[img]http://boxingmemories.com/wp-content/flagallery/mike-tyson-vs-buster-douglas/buster-tyson.jpg[/img]

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="BaseBow" post="1110644" timestamp="1320934966"]
Regardless of ALL YOUR SMACK TALKING GCM PATS  I still LOVE YOU BUDDY .....GO DOGS..and frogs and cougars ;D
[/quote]

Heard Trev had a good Fall season. Hope things are well. Ready for February 17th.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1112361" timestamp="1321016181"]
Nederland's score will be held down by the large amounts of suckage coming from the GCM side of the stadium. :D

I have never seen such arrogance from fans of a bad team. 8)
[/quote]

Not a bad team. Just misunderstood.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1112364" timestamp="1321016362"]
[quote author=bulldogbacker link=topic=90997.msg1112361#msg1112361 date=1321016181]
Nederland's score will be held down by the large amounts of suckage coming from the GCM side of the stadium. :D

[/quote]

[/quote]

and your record is 4-6.....and we have already beaten you once and trounced you in a scrimmage...........what am I misunderstanding? You played in a weak district and made the playoffs this year.........it has happened to Nederland the last couple of years.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1112368" timestamp="1321016741"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90997.msg1112364#msg1112364 date=1321016362]
[quote author=bulldogbacker link=topic=90997.msg1112361#msg1112361 date=1321016181]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and your record is?
[/quote]

Siide 1 of Led Zepplin "II".

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1112361" timestamp="1321016181"]

[/quote]

I dont understand this, what are GCM fans supposed to do, come on here and bow down to you.  All Pats is doing is supporting his team win or lose.  He's not bandwagon.  Just cause we don't come here and say,"aw shucks we shouldn't even play this game cause they already beat us".  That's bs.  I think it will be a good game.  Good luck to both sides.

[quote name="QB01" post="1112380" timestamp="1321017468"]

[/quote]

I dont understand this, what are GCM fans supposed to do, come on here and bow down to you.  All Pats is doing is supporting his team win or lose.  He's not bandwagon.  Just cause we don't come here and say,"aw shucks we shouldn't even play this game cause they already beat us".  That's bs.  I think it will be a good game.  Good luck to both sides.
[/quote]
Sorry but I disagree. GCMPATs has been RUDE!!! Go back and look at some of the previous posts and remember Don't dish it out if you can't take it!!!!!!!!

Nederland vs. Baytown Goose Creek Memorial, 7:30 p.m. Friday, Beaumont's Provost-Umphrey Stadium
Nederland has been one of the top defenses in the Golden Triangle, if not all of Class 4A — especially against the passing game. Goose Creek doesn't throw it much, but it doesn't score much, either. [b]Bad matchup for Goose.[/b]
Travis' pick: Nederland 24, Goose Creek 13

Nice knowing others think so.

Its one thing to believe in your team and support them. But something entirely different when you are acting cocky about a 4-6 record to a team that has blown you away twice already. Yes GCM has a chance to win tonight. Its the playoffs baby! But I wouldnt take that to the bank  ;)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1112584" timestamp="1321027331"]
Its one thing to believe in your team and support them. But something entirely different when you are acting cocky about a 4-6 record to a team that has blown you away twice already. Yes GCM has a chance to win tonight. Its the playoffs baby! But I wouldnt take that to the bank  ;)
[/quote]

Don't really count scrimmages. Game 1 was far from a "blow out".

I think GCM has a chance. I stand by that until the final whistle blows.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder