Huffman Baseball

BOSS

As a parent from huffman this years baseball team are going to do great things this year in 4a with new head Coach Deberry. They will be a force to be reckoned with!!!!!!! Go Falcons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think they will be able to hit? Who will be the catcher, ss, and third baseman? Loosing Bagley and all those seniors will hurt.

well we spaked galena park which was our dc last year to a tune of 14 to 4 in the 5 inning with arnold listi and sipe pitching which are all reurning 4 year starters and i believe it will be no big deal and hitting there returnig schmidt who hit mid to high .3oo and sipe who was second in the district in average with a .420 average on the year and listi and arnold who can swing it with the best of them so we got some sticks coming back

Boss I've seen all those boys that you mentioned play. They are all very talented at what they do. But you have to remember that there are other teams besides Galena Park. For instance Barbers Hill and New Caney. Who are both very competitive ball teams. So don't put a championship in the bag just yet. But Huffman does have a favorable chance at winning the district.

aight good point but last year i believe we swept barbers hill in 2 games with one being a blow out and the other sum what close and with listi pitching both games grant it hales was only a soph. but we knocked him out in the second when all mighty bridge city was shut down so that says alot from last years team and this years to come i dont think it will be that way because of hales growth amd maturity but unlike football and baseball where huffman lacked the skill and athlete to match man to man with all the other teams it is a totally different story in baseball makes for an exciting year of 4A baseball

I think you mean Football and Basketball. I think that Dean who has thrown at speeds as high as 95!!!! will be the biggest test for Huffman. Hales will be good as well. But if Huffman can get past both of the Eagles I see them winning this district.

If Bh can get past Listi (Who they scored what one run against in eighteen innings) and Heath Arnold they can win. Give some other teams some credit some times cuz. :lol: I would think that New Caney will be favored with the big left hander they have chunking. You cannot discount the fact that Huffman lost five to six really good seniors from their team last year. Crosby will have something to say about who goes into the playoff's this year. Guys this is not three-a anymore and you better bring your game.

First of all, who is NC's big lefty, I didn't know they had one? And in the defense of Huffman, they beat 5A Dobie last year. Also Listi is a good pitcher, BUT BH has some big sticks coming back, and as far as i know the only teams that deserve credit in this district are BH, NC, and Huff. When I watched Crosby I wasn't that impressed.

First of all' date=' who is NC's big lefty, I didn't know they had one? And in the defense of Huffman, they beat 5A Dobie last year. Also Listi is a good pitcher, BUT BH has some big sticks coming back, and as far as i know the only teams that deserve credit in this district are BH, NC, and Huff. When I watched Crosby I wasn't that impressed.[/quote']

Gosh bum it love do you want me to come hit for yer to? :shock: All I am saying is that just cause yall moving up dont mean a blasted thang so just be nice and give some other teams some respect ok now Love? :oops:

I LIKE COFFEE AND I LIKE TEA BUT PLEASE DONT BE MEAN TO ME. 8)

First of all' date=' who is NC's big lefty, I didn't know they had one? And in the defense of Huffman, they beat 5A Dobie last year. Also Listi is a good pitcher, BUT BH has some big sticks coming back, and as far as i know the only teams that deserve credit in this district are BH, NC, and Huff. When I watched Crosby I wasn't that impressed.[/quote']

I don't know if he is a lefty but I do know that NC has one of the top 10 pitchers in the Houston area according to many. I would say that is a big, big plus for NC.

Hey Boss would you please get a schedule form someone at the school? I am going to Haze the little maggott that runs the IT dept bc he has the schedule and has not put it up. Help me BOSS and P.M. when you get one so we can put it up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder