Should PAM rest starters

mypooh

RSS runs a veer type offense that want help the problem we have. They d can tackle I'll give them that but when you have one DB limping to the sideline only to be replaced by a DB that limped to the sideline a couple of plays before that is a problem.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1102839" timestamp="1320275822"]
Seems like a depth problem to me.  ;)
[/quote]

Maybe and we will need to be 100% next wee cause the tape is out about our past D.So you can best belive that we will see a lot of balls in the air next week.

Guest UHCoog14
Sterling lost to LP by 1 after going for 2 and the win. LP just beat PAM. So sure, rest your starters. That will surely prevent RSS from going 0-10 for the first time in school history.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1102865" timestamp="1320277948"]
Sterling lost to LP by 1 after going for 2 and the win. LP just beat PAM. So sure, rest your starters. That will surely prevent RSS from going 0-10 for the first time in school history.
[/quote]

Nope.  PAM is trying to tie it's best season re: the number of wins which is 9.  9 last year and 9 when they lost to Katy in the 3rd round

[quote name="SFA85" post="1102880" timestamp="1320279362"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=90851.msg1102865#msg1102865 date=1320277948]
[/quote]

Nope.  PAM is trying to tie it's best season re: the number of wins which is 9.  9 last year and 9 when they lost to Katy in the 3rd round

GCM no need to discuss RSS and we not Laporte I just watched the replay of that game. Further tells me that Laporte played a good game but buddy we want to see them in the playoffs. In the words of Bart Scott, "can't wait"
[/quote]

No, I say play football. Their's no time to get complacent. Some things you gotta play through if possible. Look at the kid from NS, he has at least a partialy torn acl. This is the time to step up. The  starters and coaches should be ready to flex some muscle against BS. ;) after last week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124