C.E. King @ Dayton predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talked to someone from King today. Said the game against King and NF 8 sec. left in the game. King attempted a FG missed. NF thought they won the game ran onto the field with coaches, refs threw flag, NF got excessive celebrating penalty. 3 sec left to play.  That put king 5 yrds from goal. King kicks again and wins the game by 2 points. Hope I didn't leave anything out.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1098963" timestamp="1319907714"]
Anyone seen King this year?  I know traditionally they were in a run heavy offense, for some reason I'm thinking they are pass heavy this year.  Somebody give me some knowledge.
[/quote]King has a fairly solid D line. We got most of our yardage going around them at 1st. They ran their Qb alot on drop back runs. They didn't have much success through the air. The only touchdown they scored against us was on a pic six on our 1st play from scrimmage. Dayton will easily outscore King. Day 42  King 17.

Sheldon's overall demise has just been sad...it's a shadow of the community that it once was...of course it somewhat speaks to the entire economy as the manufacturing base has been exported to China.  Somehow I think it's all Bush's fault....

In that vein, Dayton should win this game fairly easily and hopefully get some momentum for the playoffs...whether it's Livingston or PNG who knows....although I'm getting tired of playing Livingston every year.

[quote name="rollinac" post="1100562" timestamp="1320073102"]
Sheldon's overall demise has just been sad...it's a shadow of the community that it once was...of course it somewhat speaks to the entire economy as the manufacturing base has been exported to China.  Somehow I think it's all Bush's fault....

In that vein, Dayton should win this game fairly easily and hopefully get some momentum for the playoffs...whether it's Livingston or PNG who knows....although I'm getting tired of playing Livingston every year.
[/quote]Would like an all purple first round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Different look. Would be interesting ;)

[quote name="knightrider" post="1100568" timestamp="1320073671"]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=90626.msg1100562#msg1100562 date=1320073102]

[/quote]Would like an all purple first round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Different look. Would be interesting ;)
[/quote]Would be great to have PNG in the 1st round..Would have to be played in Beaumont because of their hugh fan base. On the other hand if it was Livingston Here would be really great.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124