LaMarque 30 Central 7 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

Guest PurplePride

:D Central...I am so proud of yall! You represented us well...I know,...I know...I really didn't want to hear this last night either but hey...it really helped....yall are awesome! We will all get everyone next year! We are 22-4A and we will PREVAIL! :D

GREAT JOB! COULDN'T BE PROUDER! :D

your right! I just want to congradulate the Coogs. They are the real deal. I was saying all season that we will run against a team that will stuff the run, then you have to pass. When the coaches figured that the run wouldnt' work, we went to the pass, we scored, but we didn't stay with that. La Marque figured ' why pass, when we can run on these dudes all day. That's what they did. Overall, great season, and I will continue to back my Jags next year. The future looks bright.

Hey soulja your right, coogs are the real deal, but i think the better team lost, yall have the talent ,your coaches just dont know how to use it. why would they continue to attempt to run when everyone could see LM was ready for it. The passing was there all game long but coaches refused to change. Defensively good effort, but why play the pass when all they did was run, Linebackers backed five yards off the line, DB playing 15yds back. what happened to blitz till they throw . THE COACHES LET YOU GUYS DOWN IN THIS GAME

Hey etbu dont be so defensive, I acknowledge that LM is the real deal, but its { My opinion } that central has better talent. The differance is LM coaches know how to get the best out of the talent available to them and Centrals coaches havent gotten to that level yet. There is a coaching Staff in Bmt that if they were at Central no one could touch them. They dont have the talent central has, butjust advanced to the next round in 5A

Hey etbu dont be so defensive' date=' I acknowledge that LM is the real deal, but its { My opinion } that central has better talent. The differance is LM coaches know how to get the best out of the talent available to them and Centrals coaches havent gotten to that level yet. There is a coaching Staff in Bmt that if they were at Central no one could touch them. They dont have the talent central has, butjust advanced to the next round in 5A[/quote']

Bro if they would have had better talent they would have won. Your Coaches work hard like other staff's. They do the best job given the talent they have to work with. Just admit it and give kudos where it is due. Stop blaming men that spend a lot of time without a lot of pay. When you loose give the other team credit bc there are only two winners at the end of the day in each class statewide.

etbu ok you want me to say it [ LM is a very good team], Im still of the opinion that central has better talent. mechanicly you can have the fastest car (players, athletes ) on the track, but if your driver ( coaches )dont know how to drive it the car is no good !!!!!

Hey etbu dont be so defensive, I acknowledge that LM is the real deal, but its { My opinion } that central has better talent. The differance is LM coaches know how to get the best out of the talent available to them and Centrals coaches havent gotten to that level yet. There is a coaching Staff in Bmt that if they were at Central no one could touch them. They dont have the talent central has, butjust advanced to the next round in 5A

etbu ok you want me to say it [ LM is a very good team]' date=' Im still of the opinion that central has better talent. mechanicly you can have the fastest car (players, athletes ) on the track, but if your driver ( coaches )dont know how to drive it the car is no good !!!!![/quote']

I could care less bc I live in a town that fielded a 3-6 1/2 team this year. However with that said your Coaches and team did the best they could and came up short. I know there are some Coaches that STINK but most are out there doing the best they possible job they can with very little pay. Easy to sit back and critize while they are under the microscope at least you had a team that went two deep.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder