Is USSSA coming back?

westend1

[quote name="kf89" post="1097035" timestamp="1319815874"]
state was the easiest one for me,the guy at sectionals was a psycho control freak,gave managers a paper with word for word instructions to make line up changes to the press box  & if u didnt do it his way u were reprimanded on the spot  ;D.got to state & the umpire asked me why are u saying all this stuff to the press box all u have to do is tell me #s & spot they are batting,like real baseball.he also denied sum utilitiy bills for  teams cuz he went by payment date not the actual billing date that was in the right time frame.this also didnt occur at district or state.
[/quote]

If it is the guy I am thinking of, he is bit of a CLOSE talker.  :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="19bulldog88" post="1098726" timestamp="1319890647"]
[quote author=kf89 link=topic=90372.msg1097035#msg1097035 date=1319815874]
state was the easiest one for me,the guy at sectionals was a psycho control freak,gave managers a paper with word for word instructions to make line up changes to the press box  & if u didnt do it his way u were reprimanded on the spot  ;D.got to state & the umpire asked me why are u saying all this stuff to the press box all u have to do is tell me #s & spot they are batting,like real baseball.he also denied sum utilitiy bills for  teams cuz he went by payment date not the actual billing date that was in the right time frame.this also didnt occur at district or state.
[/quote]

If it is the guy I am thinking of, he is bit of a CLOSE talker.  :)
[/quote]I have to agree with getripped, its not that difficult to orgainize the paperwork, if you have a good district administrator who understands the process. If they are new to the process, you can get in touch with Williamsport for clarification.  I dont know what a lawyer can do, I dont recall that there was a legal specialization in Little League Baseball.  Do it right the first time and its done. Its all in the approach with the umps and tourney directors, if you go in with an attitude, you have screwed youself. Just have to play the game because most of these guys get off to the power trip, just let them have it. When its over, they are just another small person in a big world. Been there before, no problems if you use common sense approach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami