Huffman vs. Cleveland Game Thread/Huffman wins!

WOSgrad

Guest beechnut
[quote author=MEM link=topic=90217.msg1089876#msg1089876 date=1319246760]
I appreciate their highschool football coverage, however, there are quite a few strange things said from time to time...
[/quote

Whats wrong their broadcast? I like it ok and not easy to cover a game when your team is getting clocked. Keep up the good work Eagle guys.

[quote name="MEM" post="1089876" timestamp="1319246760"]
I appreciate their highschool football coverage, however, there are quite a few strange things said from time to time...
[/quote

Whats wrong their broadcast? I like it ok and not easy to cover a game when your team is getting clocked. Keep up the good work Eagle guys.
[/quote]

I also do appreciate their coverage when I can't go, good sportscasters, 99.9FM out of Liberty say silly things sometimes as well. GJ  92.3.

edit: I retract that statement.. whataburger commercial made me hungry  ;D

[quote name="beechnut" post="1089900" timestamp="1319247067"]
Whats wrong their broadcast? I like it ok and not easy to cover a game when your team is getting clocked.[/quote]

Covering a game is covering a game regardless of whether your team is getting clocked, however, the job in and of itself isn't as easy (overall) as many would probably think...I never said there was anything wrong...I just made the comment that (in my opinon) some strange things are said from time to time...Once again just my opinion..Not really that big a deal...Like I said I still appreciate the coverage

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder