Woodville vs. Anahuac Game Thread/Woodville wins

WOSgrad

This thing will come down more than likely to a Week 10, winner take all game between Woodville and Buna....

It's amazing to see what has happened to Anahuac the last two weeks.... Although, considering they lost Albritton as early as they did, it was equally impressive what they accomplished before the last two weeks....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1090941" timestamp="1319299907"]
This thing will come down more than likely to a Week 10, winner take all game between Woodville and Buna....

It's amazing to see what has happened to Anahuac the last two weeks.... Although, considering they lost Albritton as early as they did, it was equally impressive what they accomplished before the last two weeks....
[/quote]

Yeah, anytime you lose a D1 player in this size classification, it's gonna be very difficult to have as much success.  But with that being said, I do agree with you in that they may have overachieved leading up to the last 2 weeks.  Bottom line is you still have to put yourself in position to win each game; whether that be the players, coaches, or both that need to make that happen.  In this situation, to be quite honest...it's time for a change.

[quote name="utfan06" post="1090940" timestamp="1319299889"]
From what I was told Woodville had a dew starters out as well... hopefully they are back by the Buna game
[/quote]
If they are, then Buna could be in for a long night with an explosive lockhart back and their whole line. They could be a tough force going into the playoffs. Seems like they've gotten their stuff together pretty well.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="HubTx" post="1090941" timestamp="1319299907"]
[/quote]

Agreed.

Yeah, anytime you lose a D1 player in this size classification, it's gonna be very difficult to have as much success.  But with that being said, I do agree with you in that they may have overachieved leading up to the last 2 weeks.  Bottom line is you still have to put yourself in position to win each game; whether that be the players, coaches, or both that need to make that happen.  In this situation, to be quite honest...it's time for a change.
[/quote]
Change what?

[quote name="Backwoods" post="1092189" timestamp="1319406430"]

[/quote]
Change what?
[/quote]

That was my question.

What is there to change when you have lost your D1 prospect and your starting QB to injury?  Tell the kids to not get hurt anymore?  That might work...not.  Losing to EC, not a suprise, good ballclub.  Losing to Woodville, more of a shock, but after I saw Woodville at the end of last year, I said they would be a real contender this year, it took them awhile, but here they are. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn