Nederland vs Lumberton

[quote name="outanup" post="1086463" timestamp="1318898113"]
[quote author=James Mosley link=topic=89987.msg1086458#msg1086458 date=1318897822]
The one thing i would like to see happen in this game is Troy Benjamin #1, go off for his first 200 yard game....
Nederland 35
Lumberton 10
[/quote]Agreed, its tough to do when you split the carries.....But Id love to see it.
[/quote]Give it to him 15 times and I bet he gets it....hope he does anyway.....

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Lumberton will fight till the end. They always do no matter what the score is. I believe they will turn a few heads with how close they keep it but its still wont be enough to win. Nederland gets a TD in the end.

Nederland - 38
Lumberton - 28

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="1086536" timestamp="1318903317"]
you know i hate to say this but how many times can you say lumberton plays with heart I understand they don't give up but they desperatelly need a win but unfortunately it wont be Friday
[/quote]

whole team of rudy's, wish them the best but it won't happen Friday.

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1086135" timestamp="1318878529"]
I have to say Nederland is going to win but I know our boys will still go out and give it their all just like every other game this season.

Those Raider boys play with heart :)

Go Raiders!!!
[/quote]I'm not a Raider fan, but I love your post. I believe that your community should be behind your kids no matter how bad the record books are. These kids need your support and I know that some of them read our posts. Always believe and have faith! I will always be behind the Dogs! ;)

[quote name="SETEXRIDER" post="1086580" timestamp="1318905324"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=89987.msg1086135#msg1086135 date=1318878529]
I have to say Nederland is going to win but I know our boys will still go out and give it their all just like every other game this season.

Those Raider boys play with heart :)

Go Raiders!!!
[/quote]I'm not a Raider fan, but I love your post. I believe that your community should be behind your kids no matter how bad the record books are. These kids need your support and I know that some of them read our posts. Always believe and have faith! I will always be behind the Dogs! ;)
[/quote]

Yeah I wish Lumberton would get behind our boys! It was sad looking around the stands against PNG at half and see the stands empty. It just made my group I was sitting with get even louder for our boys!

I hope our team and coaching staff is not taking this game for granted like most on this message board are. Ned needs to keep the intensity up and take care of business. It's not always easy on the road against a team with nothing to lose when you are supposed to win easy. Take care of business Dogs, one at a time!

Jake I think we have one big "it" factor going for us, this team appears to hate to lose! You look at every game they have been behind in and they find a way to get back on top with the exception being BH. It appears that they will do what ever it takes to get the 'W' and I don't expect anything different Friday.

[quote name="1motime" post="1086396" timestamp="1318894516"]
Love to go to Lumberton, 1st stop Dippy's for a Burger, and off to the game to get some of those good peanuts. Hate that train horn though.

I take the Dogs in this one by a few touchdowns
[/quote]

i really dislike their peanuts. think i'll sav esome money and bring my own. 8)

[quote name="bulldogbacker" post="1086718" timestamp="1318936408"]
[quote author=1motime link=topic=89987.msg1086396#msg1086396 date=1318894516]
Love to go to Lumberton, 1st stop Dippy's for a Burger, and off to the game to get some of those good peanuts. Hate that train horn though.

I take the Dogs in this one by a few touchdowns
[/quote]

i really dislike their peanuts. think i'll sav esome money and bring my own. 8)
[/quote]

Really ? I use to have a small business in Nederland, got those peanuts from Lumberton, sold them like hot-cakes

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder