Houston North Forest @ Dayton predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1087945" timestamp="1319068917"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=89925.msg1087844#msg1087844 date=1319057589]
Dayton should win this one. If they don't I will be disappointed!!! ;D
[/quote]

I know the first round match up your itchin for and you might just get it  ;)
[/quote]Truth is,I'd rather play them when they are having a good year. I really feel bad for you all, because you feel you have to win every year and never rebuild. Dayton nor Livingston has reach that point in their programs yet!! As to respecting Dayton program, you've earned that, but come on give your coaches and players a break, neither of us have the numbers to reload every year. This is your down year, and I'd rather not kick a man when he's down. I get more pleasure playing a team on the rise than one that is wounded. Good luck to Dayton and hope we don't have to play you, but if we do, that's what it will be. As I said if they don't win this game I will be disappointed, because your program is not bad it's just going thru some changes.

We're still having a good year preacher.Beat Elkins/Ike, lost by a late td to undefeated Angleton,lost by a late td to undefeated BH.Been injured since with a few gone.We given up alot more points defensively but figured that with graduation last year.Don't go to sleep on Dayton  we're still a very explosive team when healthy ask Nederland fans bout the scrimmage.Dayton scored 24 on BH team that nobody's put more than 10 on 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1088031" timestamp="1319076928"]
We're still having a good year preacher.Beat Elkins/Ike, lost by a late td to undefeated Angleton,lost by a late td to undefeated BH.Been injured since with a few gone.We given up alot more points defensively but figured that with graduation last year.Don't go to sleep on Dayton  we're still a very explosive team when healthy ask Nederland fans bout the scrimmage.Dayton scored 24 on BH team that nobody's put more than 10 on 8)
[/quote]Glad to know they are going to be alright, then I say lets get it on, because we love to play Dayton. If there is a rival for us in the playoffs it's Dayton because they have left a bad taste in the Loins mouth even when we had good teams ;D ;D . As I said we have respect for Dayton, would love to see them on our preseason next year if we move to another district. Looking forward to the game if it ends up that way.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1088044" timestamp="1319077745"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=89925.msg1088031#msg1088031 date=1319076928]
[/quote]Glad to know they are going to be alright, then I say lets get it on, because we love to play Dayton. If there is a rival for us in the playoffs it's Dayton because they have left a bad taste in the Loins mouth even when we had good teams ;D ;D . As I said we have respect for Dayton, would love to see them on our preseason next year if we move to another district. Looking forward to the game if it ends up that way.
[/quote]Ask any fan from Dayton and they will tell you that Livingston is one of the toughest first  round match ups we dread every year. When we went to State in 08  Livingston was one of the best teams we tangled with besides Sulfer Springs  it was a shame we had to meet in the first round. Last year the BH coach said he was glad Dayton was playing the Lions and not his team in the first round. If we get to meet this year you can bet it will be intense .

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1088077" timestamp="1319080488"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=89925.msg1088044#msg1088044 date=1319077745]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=89925.msg1088031#msg1088031 date=1319076928]
[/quote]Ask any fan from Dayton and they will tell you that Livingston is one of the toughest first  round match ups we dread every year. When we went to State in 08  Livingston was one of the best teams we tangled with besides Sulfer Springs  it was a shame we had to meet in the first round. Last year the BH coach said he was glad Dayton was playing the Lions and not his team in the first round. If we get to meet this year you can bet it will be intense .
[/quote]Same with Livingston fans, guess we all feel the same, that's why I say if they move Livingston to the other side of Hwy 59 then it would be a great game for both teams in the preseason. Win or lose it would be great for both programs, because what wrong with having a lose as long as it's to a good team. There are many other teams in the SETX area that I hope we can continue to play in the future in preseason if we are moved next year. Tired of playing small schools and weak teams in preseason!! The people in this area don't mind playing schools who have good programs, because we no in order to be the best, you have to play the best.Now that the pollitics are no longer apart of our program, we feel we have a chance to win against good teams. Wish we didn't have to play you all in the first round either, but we can still enough the game and wish the winner good luck. ;D ;D ;D 

Hope we come out and establish our running game early we have thrown the ball way to much. If we can run the ball and not go three and out it will help to keep our defense of the field. Turnovers killed us last game hope they get that fixed this game. Our offense was the bright spot early in the year but have really slowed down and our play calling has been questionable at best. Saw stewart freaking out last week maybe he will give the coaching staff some pointers. Well love the bronx so once again im predicting a win good guys 28 nf 14

Hopefully someone can keep the updates going because I'd really like to hear some positive news out of Broncoland. Internet is still down so I'll be missing another game. I just love when the MUD is able to tax homeowners and charge for service then can repeatedly blow you off when you insist the sewer line is busted in the easement and after 3 weeks they come out and finally fix it but in doing so cut the drop for your phone line and then try and tell you that it's your responsibility to fix your phone line because "You shouldn't have buried it there."  And these are type people we want running our healthcare system and already run social security and medicaid...awesome. 

[quote name="rollinac" post="1088571" timestamp="1319144176"]
Hopefully someone can keep the updates going because I'd really like to hear some positive news out of Broncoland. Internet is still down so I'll be missing another game. I just love when the MUD is able to tax homeowners and charge for service then can repeatedly blow you off when you insist the sewer line is busted in the easement and after 3 weeks they come out and finally fix it but in doing so cut the drop for your phone line and then try and tell you that it's your responsibility to fix your phone line because "You shouldn't have buried it there."  And these are type people we want running our healthcare system and already run social security and medicaid...awesome.
[/quote] Where you at?

[quote name="rollinac" post="1088571" timestamp="1319144176"]
[/quote]Little bit of venting heh....

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1088665" timestamp="1319153128"]
Ya know bronco pride, I  thought I smelled a load of crap last Friday night. That would explain it.
[/quote]man this is bad get beat by bh and gcm maybe 2012 is the end of times. For that smell thing change your depends. I almost crapped when yall actually won to.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124