Houston North Forest @ Dayton predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Jeepz" post="1084639" timestamp="1318731941"]
I'm going with NF, dayton can't tackle, doesn't want to tackle, and now the offense is getting as bad as the defense, they got a problem in bronco land, its like theres a sign "under new management" and the players aint having it.
[/quote]

Those players better read the rest of the sign "DONT LET THA DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA" better realize quick the team is above all else or dont need ya anyway and BIG STU will be the first to agree  ;)

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1084899" timestamp="1318776731"]
[quote author=Jeepz link=topic=89925.msg1084639#msg1084639 date=1318731941]
I'm going with NF, dayton can't tackle, doesn't want to tackle, and now the offense is getting as bad as the defense, they got a problem in bronco land, its like theres a sign "under new management" and the players aint having it.
[/quote]

Those players better read the rest of the sign "DONT LET THA DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA" better realize quick the team is above all else or dont need ya anyway and BIG STU will be the first to agree  ;)
[/quote]Good post Bronx Rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1084899" timestamp="1318776731"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

What you say may be true with the new head coach, and thats proven already, and thats his style, but because you dont like a kids cocky attitude you cant send him to the door, other wise you lose great players,
And I'm sure you will come back an say Big Stewart was that way, Well im here to tell you are wrong if you do, he knew how to get the best out what he had,  but since we cant realy name bad players who were allowed to play, and they were the "BIG" play makers, and thats the reason we won, with out kids like them, Dayton will be a "so so' team, and yes there are good kids who play great, but it takes the good and bad to make a team, and i just don't see the new coach with his attitude seeing it that way, and no it doesn't make him a bad person for thinking that way,   

[quote name="Dayton605" post="1085019" timestamp="1318785140"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=89925.msg1084899#msg1084899 date=1318776731]
[/quote]

[/quote]

What you say may be true with the new head coach, and thats proven already, and thats his style, but because you dont like a kids[b] cocky attitude[/b] you cant send him to the door, other wise you lose great players,
And I'm sure you will come back an say Big Stewart was that way, Well im here to tell you are wrong if you do, he knew how to get the best out what he had,  but since we cant realy name bad players who were allowed to play, and they were the "BIG" play makers, and thats the reason we won, with out kids like them, Dayton will be a "so so' team, and yes there are good kids who play great, but it takes the good and bad to make a team, and i just don't see the new coach with his attitude seeing it that way, and no it doesn't make him a bad person for thinking that way, 
[/quote]
Cocky attitude and disrespect are two different terms.  ;) Respect is earned not given and it works both ways players and coaches 8)

Reading all of this doom and gloom on the Dayton post are making me depressed; D Remember the good ole days when Dayton beat BH 54-0 ! Man that seems like it was just last year! Anywho, FB has definitely figured out something and they can be a spoiler (ask Lee) When Crosby played them they said the FB was the same ole FB, but when BH played them they did pretty good despite a 28-0 route. There QB is the whole show, Basically he just ran around the field looking for an open receiver while BH chased him around  He did find an open receiver an connect too. He seems very poised and now the team will have some confidence! Dayton has always beat FB ,but for some strange reason they always play Dayton pretty good compared to the rest of the district. Just like last week though I predict Dayton in a win, but it may not be easy.

Dayton 28
FB 14

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1085449" timestamp="1318806563"]
Reading all of this doom and gloom on the Dayton post are making me depressed; D Remember the good ole days when Dayton beat BH 54-0 ! Man that seems like it was just last year! Anywho, FB has definitely figured out something and they can be a spoiler (ask Lee) When Crosby played them they said the FB was the same ole FB, but when BH played them they did pretty good despite a 28-0 route. There QB is the whole show, Basically he just ran around the field looking for an open receiver while BH chased him around  He did find an open receiver an connect too. He seems very poised and now the team will have some confidence! Dayton has always beat FB ,but for some strange reason they always play Dayton pretty good compared to the rest of the district. Just like last week though I predict Dayton in a win, but it may not be easy.

Dayton 28
FB 14
[/quote]
Get out of the smokin ones stash BHFAN...................... I believe you mean NF ??? Any how I agree that NF will take the same formula that every team that has beat DA BRONX takes.........................Its no secret RUN RIGHT AT EM  ;D The BRONX NATION fan in wants to believe that this is the week we see the same team we saw in the first 3 weeks of da season before we inherited the BH TU-TU but this Friday will tell the tell.  ;D

No doubt Dayton can get a win over Forest Brook Friday night.  But Broncos need to be aware.  I think that playing so hard against BH, and doing a descent job on defense, gave FB an I THINK I CAN mentality.  Could be part of the reason why they went out and got the win against Lee. They will come out pumped Friday night and probably, at some point, make a run.  Better be ready...

[quote name="ragarm55" post="1085502" timestamp="1318809240"]
No doubt Dayton can get a win over Forest Brook Friday night.  But Broncos need to be aware.  I think that playing so hard against BH, and doing a descent job on defense, gave FB an I THINK I CAN mentality.  Could be part of the reason why they went out and got the win against Lee. They will come out pumped Friday night and probably, at some point, make a run.  Better be ready...
[/quote]

I agree 100%....NF is a team if you give em hope early it will be a long night. Take care of buisness from the first snap DA BRONX should be ok.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1087527" timestamp="1319029450"]
From inside sources... :D
The Broncos are getting healthier, a much needed boost to the defense will happen Friday night!
[/quote]oh I hope ur inside source is correct  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476