Dayton PA Announcer

Hey Mike,

Last night I sat on the visitor side due to the homecoming crowd and a friend from Baytown Lee. There's something I wanted to share with whomever controls the PA system at Bronco stadium.

[b][size=10pt]IT'S TOO LOUD!!!!!!![/size][/b]

Seriously, it was painful. The fans from Baytown, and I, were actually holding our ears. I was wishing I had ear plugs from work. You could barely even hear the bands over the volume. I actually had a headache after the game. It was excruciating! I noticed the speakers on the light poles are pointing right at the crowd. Maybe they could be turned if you can't turn raise them any higher. Hopefully they are on a separate volume control. Something really has to be done. That was embarrassing.

On the positive side, I did hear plenty of comments about the play-by-play. Most liked it. Not all, but most I talked to. Just couldn't enjoy the game due to the inner ear pain. Thought someone should know.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1077025" timestamp="1318080090"]
On another note : Went to the tailgate party and there was a big turn out only problem was there were no coaches and players . Thats why I went to support the team and to help get them pumped up for the rest of the season ( very disappointed)
[/quote]  Very difficult to have the coaches and players at a pre game pep rally like that, after school is over the players and coaches have a game time routine that really doesn't need to be changed.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1077029" timestamp="1318080254"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=89490.msg1077025#msg1077025 date=1318080090]
On another note : Went to the tailgate party and there was a big turn out only problem was there were no coaches and players . Thats why I went to support the team and to help get them pumped up for the rest of the season ( very disappointed)
[/quote]  Very difficult to have the coaches and players at a pre game pep rally like that, after school is over the players and coaches have a game time routine that really doesn't need to be changed.
[/quote]

Yeah that was the organizers fault.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1077029" timestamp="1318080254"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=89490.msg1077025#msg1077025 date=1318080090]
[/quote] They were there last year ,but I don't remember what day it was .

Better things will happen @ tailgates in the future.Not a bad crowd either.Organizers will plan it better next yr.I won a signed football (2011 bronco players signed)for being the oldest former bronco player.PA guy thought we were playin G Park ;) ;D 8) ::)

[quote name="liltex" post="1077042" timestamp="1318080860"]
Better things will happen @ tailgates in the future.Not a bad crowd either.Organizers will plan it better next yr.I won a [b]signed football[/b] (2011 bronco players signed)for being the oldest former bronco player.PA guy thought we were playin G Park ;) ;D 8) ::)
[/quote]

You put it in the show case at da house with the leather helmet you used to wear liltex  ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Numberoneonly" post="1079499" timestamp="1318292397"]
So if I get this rite...one box of ear plugs@20 bucks 500/900 fans @one dollar a pair for the plugs hmmmm can't wait till the next game,man I love small enterprise. ;D
[/quote]
500/900 fans? Yea right. Let's see, we have NF and CE King left for home games. That's about 50 fans total. Don't plan your retirement just yet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124