San Augustine vs. Deweyville Game Thread/San Augustine wins!!

Well I Am man enough to eat my crow SA won 12 to 0 and the score on the score board is all that counts ;  BUT i will say this all the crap talking about SA Being so much faster and stronger than the pirates  is bull there is no one on SA team any faster or stronger than any one on the pirates team. That being said good hard fought game by both teams and I hope every bodys drive home is safe
  GOD BLESS.

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1076790" timestamp="1318047054"]
Well I Am man enough to eat my crow SA won 12 to 0 and the score on the score board is all that counts ;  BUT i will say this all the crap talking about SA Being so much faster and stronger than the pirates  is bull there is no one on SA team any faster or stronger than any one on the pirates team. That being said good hard fought game by both teams and I hope every bodys drive home is safe
  GOD BLESS.
[/quote]
Good game pirates. Good game refs. Some of the most horrible officiating I have ever seen. How do you call back a conversion after everybody is lined up for the kickoff. Terrible.

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1076868" timestamp="1318051428"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=89444.msg1076790#msg1076790 date=1318047054]
  GOD BLESS.
[/quote]
Good game pirates. Good game refs. Some of the most horrible officiating I have ever seen. How do you call back a conversion after everybody is lined up for the kickoff. Terrible.
[/quote]
I agree with the comment on the Ref's, we had that same crew a couple weeks ago against HD and they were beyond bad and last night was worse.  Congrats to SA ya'll made the plays when you needed them and good luck the rest of the way, I will be pulling for ya'll.  The Pirates offense had 7 turnovers and just couldn't overcome that hump.  We could move the ball but the turnovers would kill the drives. We will learn from this game and come out ready to play next week.The Pirate Defense was OUTSTANDING.  To hold SA to 6 pts on 14 possessions was a heck of a effort, ya'll were on the field alot last night, and never gave up, keep up that effort and things will get better. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder