LIBERTY VS TARKINGTON PREDICTIONS????

[quote name="pirates" post="1074704" timestamp="1317912486"]
Where is gorilla, porter playa, socrates?  love to hear gorilla's logic more than most!!!
[/quote]
As well you should!! This thread makes me want to puke so I have withheld comment on it, but since you asked here goes. Everyone is making fun of t-town because they have no talent. What they should be making fun of is all the teams on this sight that have gobbs of talent and never reach there potential.. It goes from 5A all the way to 1A. If your wondering if your team is the one I'm talking about then let me answer you question. Yes.

Glad you asked Pirate!!!
Best of luck to both teams!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="belle-mere" post="1075388" timestamp="1317986214"]
Coldspring, we know, is state championship caliber. Huffman always fields a good team, & Liberty & Cleveland have potential. Tarkington has no size, no speed, no Larrys or Joes. But this year their freshmen played with CS & beat Liberty's JV. The MS teams have won or competed every week. I'm wishing this football program a big turn-around, & that in a year or two a thread with Tarkington in it will have real meaning & not just be full of ridicule.
[/quote]

Actually beat Coldspring 42-36 Tarkington does have some very good talent coming up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83