Anahuac vs Buna: Predictions!

AP came to town last year with a great game plan and absolutely shut down a Cougar offense that had played Newton a great game and after the loss to AP, beat the eventual district champs in EC.  If our game plan takes that into consideration and goes for some suprises and keeps the Panthers off balance, we stand a great chance.  But with that said, speed kills.  It has always been Buna weakness and still is.  We have a couple of backs with speed and looked good on a number of sweeps against Newton.  Mix that in along with a few passes, then we should hold our own.  It should be a good game, the meetings in 2008 and 2009 were decided by 1 TD.  GO COUGARS!!

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1072531" timestamp="1317650048"]
Buna can't hold of the Anahuac offense...Gotta go with Anahuac..
[/quote]

and anahuac cant hold the cougar offense...This game could be decided by a td or less. should be a shootout barring turnovers. Good luck Cougs. Make it happen

I dont think itll be an upset if Buna wins. Theyre a good football team. I havent seen much from Anahuac seeing as theyve played the two worst teams in the district. Buna got blown out by Newton. IMO if they cant stop Newtons speed, they wont stop Anahuacs. If speed is truly their weakness then the Cougars are in for a long night, im afraid.

Everyone is overrated when they are winning and when they loose they are made aware of that. Football is played on the field, not written in a book.Buna has a great physical team that is always competative, and they are consistent every year. I am looking forward to the contest on Friday night and as always the better team that night will win. I think it comes down to who wants it more, and what effort they are willing to put forth to make it happen. The speed does factor in also because one step and they are gone, but who makes that first step. This years contest will be a great matchup but I am still pulling for my guys to take this one big.
Anahuac    35
Buna        7

[quote name="bigsoftballfan" post="1074217" timestamp="1317844476"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=89194.msg1073552#msg1073552 date=1317764528]
One of these teams is overrated..... I'll withold my opinion until the game is over.....
[/quote]
I will say it for you Anuahuac  ;)
[/quote]Was'nt the score 40-8 last year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami