Players of the Week....

Guest Pirate_pride_07

[quote name="liltex" post="1071809" timestamp="1317571717"]
Not qualifing for out of the coverage box-My vote:Andres Herrera QB Dayton vs.GP threw for 308 yds,rushed for 73 yds w/4 tds=381 all-purpose yds=0 int *surpassed the 4,000 career pass yds now w/4,242 ;)
[/quote]
GOT MY VOTE  ;D

I guess I am a little confussed.  But on channel 12 the blitz I saw the other QB Powell throw for a TD and run a Lumberton running back down fom behind from the other side of the field to save a TD.  It looked like he was really fast.  I also read in the paper he had a 45 yard TD run himself and he had the most combined yards for the Vidor offense Friday.  The Quirante Kid had two big runs himself .  So both of these boys seem to be a big part of there offense and defense.  I saw the Nederland game last week and the Powell kid was impressive.  He almost brought the pirates back to win the game in Nederland after the halfback went out. How is the player of the week decided?  Is it the coaches of the team that puts them up or is it the newspaper?

[quote name="RocketMan" post="1072343" timestamp="1317607235"]
I guess I am a little confussed.  But on channel 12 the blitz I saw the other QB Powell throw for a TD and run a Lumberton running back down fom behind from the other side of the field to save a TD.  It looked like he was really fast.  I also read in the paper he had a 45 yard TD run himself and he had the most combined yards for the Vidor offense Friday.  The Quirante Kid had two big runs himself .  So both of these boys seem to be a big part of there offense and defense.  I saw the Nederland game last week and the Powell kid was impressive.  He almost brought the pirates back to win the game in Nederland after the halfback went out. How is the player of the week decided?  Is it the coaches of the team that puts them up or is it the newspaper?
[/quote]

Welcome to the website rocket,  but watch out with post like this your karma will get bad in a hurry.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami