Orangefield at Silsbee Predictions?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SmashMouth" post="1074765" timestamp="1317917155"]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=89139.msg1074757#msg1074757 date=1317916615]
Nope.  That horn hasnt made noise lately. :D
[/quote]

They've blown the horn plenty (they blow it when they score, not win).  If it was based on wins, it would have cobwebs in it....but I digress.  That's another topic for another time.
[/quote]To bad you don't blow the horn? Its thrown...
Sports Guy* The horns will be there Friday. Count on it.

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1074909" timestamp="1317926685"]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1074863#msg1074863 date=1317923867]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=89139.msg1074719#msg1074719 date=1317913702]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=89139.msg1074391#msg1074391 date=1317862280]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1074323#msg1074323 date=1317852473]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=89139.msg1074287#msg1074287 date=1317850215]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1074266#msg1074266 date=1317848993]
Ill tell you one thing about Huckabay and his Cats is that they have the mindset that they go into every game expecting to win no matter who they play. IMO every team should have this mindset. They overlook all the trash talk and go out on the field and take care of business. I saw an earlier post that was correct as well about Huckabay looking at the bigger picture. He is not just coaching football here, he is turning boys into young men. Teaching responsibility, effort, and pride. His motto is "Do whats right, do your best, and do it with Bobcat pride!" He plays no favorites, and he bends the rules for nobody. He holds every player responsible no matter what. This has caused him some problems for those who can't handle that old school method of coaching and think players shouldn't be held accountable for their actions. Many coaches overlook this now a days and look more towards getting another W under their belt. That being said, go Cats!
[/quote]

Good.
Now...fear the horn! ;D
[/quote]
Mad cause they play with class? Or is it the fact that they put up more points against Jasper? I assure you those young men don't get scared. Sure your team looks better on paper and athletically we all know Silsbee produces some of the best athletes in SETX. But don't forget that Jasper looked better too, when OF lined up against them it looked like they had suited out OF's JH, yet they win. Just remember anything can happen and the Cats are going to fight. Keep talkin that trash and being sarcastic. Makes you look super cool bro.
[/quote]

They are kids man, don't let them get to you. They have no clue what we are talking about.  But they will understand someday just like we did.
[/quote]

If you dont think I approve of what Coach Huck has done for the town of Orangefield, you are wrong.  All you have to do is look up past posts....and you will know.  I prefer old school coaching.  When anyone can take their group of young men and take down another that is stronger, taller, faster.....they are a well coached team.  Your young men just started doing it and the sole reason is Coach Huck.

Now for the fun part....Stop being Sobbing Sammys!  :'( :'(  Get off your high horse or your conseling couch.  Stop shaving your chest and arms, and join in on a little [b]lighthearted [/b] ribbing. Its Football...football is a game that everyone can have fun.....  Players, Coaches, Fans, Parents.

I wasnt talking to your kids earlier and I knew I wasnt.  Fear the Horn!.....man I didnt know it would make grown men cry.  I wish I had been talking to the football players......at least they wouldnt have to go to counseling over it.

Life lesson....If you take everything serious....you will be planted in the ground faster than most.  Kinda like what is going to happen to your footba....nevermind.  I dont want to make ya cry again. ;D

;D= joking?

Fear the Horn!
[/quote]
The whole part about Coach and the team wasn't directed at you it was just elaborating on a previous post.
The part about the trash talking, doesn't bother me at all, and I can almost guarantee you couldn't make me cry. I was just pointing out how cool you look to be talking trash about a group of 15-18 year old kids. I don't believe trash talking is a part of the game, what happened to sportsmanship? Not only between the players but the fans too? I bet you are also the best coach in the stands too huh? And who said OF was even my team? I simply saw an ignorant post about a team who seems to be hated because they have been prevailing when they have been the extreme underdog. I guess as long as people are "hatin" then you must be doing something right.
[/quote]
Ok....keep talking off the couch.

I will make you feel better.  Dont listen the mean n nasty bullys that say Fear the Horn.  They dont know how great and kind you are. They dont know that when they are joking and being lighthearted, it makes you feel small and unwanted.  When they say "they like your coach and kids"....they dont know that you are the only one in the world that can.  There.... there.... little johnny.  You just keep telling your kids they are underdogs and no one thinks they can win but you.

I know it is you against the world and everything they say is "hatin".  They dont know the kind and gentle...you.  The person everyone likes and truly admires.          Want a cookie?

Please show me any post that I said anything bad about Orangefield or their football players. 

[size=8pt]fear the horn[/size]
Im done.
[/quote]
Haha yeah man when I came on here to defend a team that I am not a part of it was because the trash talking hurt my feelings. I was feeling so sorry for myself and felt so small that I shed a few tears. Tragic story.

But really what you have most a problem with is that I came and defended OF against the precious Silsbee Tigers, and I guess you feel like asking for a little respect and class shows weakness since you feel like I am crying about something.

[quote name="stigers12" post="1074623" timestamp="1317906398"]
You dont have to be scared of us to lose to us. And whos the immature one that cant handle a little trash talkin? Its highschool football "bro" relax a little bit and enjoy the game.
[/quote]
Okay I don't get what your saying? I didn't say that if they aren't scared then they won't lose...? I just stated that they weren't scared of going up against a highly regarded team.

[quote name="footballin" post="1074982" timestamp="1317932665"]
[quote author=stigers12 link=topic=89139.msg1074623#msg1074623 date=1317906398]
You dont have to be scared of us to lose to us. And whos the immature one that cant handle a little trash talkin? Its highschool football "bro" relax a little bit and enjoy the game.
[/quote]
Okay I don't get what your saying? I didn't say that if they aren't scared then they won't lose...? I just stated that they weren't scared of going up against a highly regarded team.
[/quote]

His first sentence was just a little hatin trash talkin.

A better answer would be.....

Bro....keep thinking you are better than Orangefield.  I will be laughing when the JV sized players with hearts ten times the size as yours, run over your front and down your back to the endzone! ;D  Have fun.....tryyyyyy it.

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1074996" timestamp="1317933897"]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1074982#msg1074982 date=1317932665]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Bro....keep thinking you are better than Orangefield.  I will be laughing when the JV sized players with hearts ten times the size as yours, run over your front and down your back to the endzone! ;D  Have fun.....tryyyyyy it.
[/quote]
Thought you were done? I guess your panties are all wet now huh. But you are off a little, I have more class than that sweetheart.

[quote name="footballin" post="1075331" timestamp="1317958558"]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=89139.msg1074996#msg1074996 date=1317933897]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1074982#msg1074982 date=1317932665]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thought you were done? I guess your panties are all wet now huh. But you are off a little, I have more class than that sweetheart.
[/quote]whoa calm down with that. this is a family site.

[quote name="dexdangerous" post="1075392" timestamp="1317987232"]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1075331#msg1075331 date=1317958558]
[quote author=the sports guy link=topic=89139.msg1074996#msg1074996 date=1317933897]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Just another way of saying he's getting upset lol.

[quote name="footballin" post="1075407" timestamp="1317990030"]
[quote author=dexdangerous link=topic=89139.msg1075392#msg1075392 date=1317987232]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1075331#msg1075331 date=1317958558]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]so what if your daughter said daddy what does it mean to get my panties wet? its completely unnecessary.

[quote name="TigerJunkie12" post="1075494" timestamp="1317999504"]
Look everyone, since we can't do a little trash talking without people getting offended, i propose all of you come out to Tiger stadium and watch the game. It's a fun experience everyone should have.... Well fun for the tiger fans anyways lol.
[/quote]
LOL no one wants to really come to that nasty back wood town but i guess we will to support our team but might sit in the truck to try to avoid all the trash, have a nice night at the game :)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bruno994" post="1072605" timestamp="1317655989"]
[quote author=T-Dawd link=topic=89139.msg1072575#msg1072575 date=1317654693]
I bet Silsbee would love to have the Orangefield-Coldspring game tape.
Silsbee by 20+.
[/quote]
Not sure having the game film will help.  Silsbee is a solid ball club sir, but they are far from being a Coldspring look-a-like.
[/quote]

Silsbee probably scouted the Orangefield-Coldspring game.  But having the tape could not be anything other than beneficial.  You could see over and over and over what was most effective against the Orangefield defense.  Plus the same goes for seeing over and over and over Orangefield's offensive tendencies.  Now if that doesn't make logical sense to you, then I don't have the answer.  And who did you see or where did you see ANYONE compare Silsbee to Coldspring?  That was a bit of a stretch. ??? 

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1075499" timestamp="1317999846"]
[quote author=TigerJunkie12 link=topic=89139.msg1075494#msg1075494 date=1317999504]
Look everyone, since we can't do a little trash talking without people getting offended, i propose all of you come out to Tiger stadium and watch the game. It's a fun experience everyone should have.... Well fun for the tiger fans anyways lol.
[/quote]
LOL no one wants to really come to that nasty back wood town but i guess we will to support our team but might sit in the truck to try to avoid all the trash, have a nice night at the game :)
[/quote]If you say so buddy lol. And don't worry the trash trucks are here right now picking up the trash as we speak! Bad thing is the Land fill here is full so the new one is actually in OrangeField :D
See Footballin, this is how trash talking is done. We are haveing fun. Right caney?:)Lighten up a bit dude.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Did I offend?? I apologize! Know what I hate though? Rasict people. Silsbee is going to butcher Orangefield tonight. Have fun wasting your money driving here to see your team get blown out. We have more talent in 2, possibly 3 players than your entire team. Lets see, at this point there are 2 guys who have division-1 college offers. How many has OF had in the past ten years? Hey question! How many times Have you guys beaten us? Oh ya. Never. Ever. EVER. And get your facts right. Maybe if you have been to Silsbee you would have noticed that theres ummm. NO TRASH. Once again have fun watching your team along with your heart get buried deep, deep in the ground. Have a great time tonight.

[quote name="dexdangerous" post="1075461" timestamp="1317996020"]
[quote author=footballin link=topic=89139.msg1075407#msg1075407 date=1317990030]
[quote author=dexdangerous link=topic=89139.msg1075392#msg1075392 date=1317987232]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]so what if your daughter said daddy what does it mean to get my panties wet? its completely unnecessary.
[/quote]
Well if she is too young to be able to comprehend metaphors then she shouldn't get on this site?

First of all, caneyhead#1, a bit out of hand, huh?
Secondly, tigersvoice, sorry I got your panties in a knot, but just because it worked for Coldspring, doesn't mean it will work for your beloved Tigers.  We are not all dummies on here, some of us actually understand football and the importance of a game plan.  Good luck to both squads tonight, should be a good game. 

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bruno994" post="1075544" timestamp="1318002511"]
First of all, caneyhead#1, a bit out of hand, huh?
Secondly, tigersvoice, sorry I got your panties ruffled, but just because it worked for Coldspring, doesn't mean it will work for your beloved Tigers.  We are not all dummies on here, some of us actually understand football and the importance of a game plan.  Good luck to both squads tonight, should be a good game.
[/quote]

Clever retort.  I didn't imply that it would work for my beloved Tigers.  I just meant that if you had the tape you could AT ANYTIME look back at the tendencies of Orangefield on both defense and on offense.  From that information you can better plan what of your's will work.  Do you still not get it
Bruno?  Oh, and I'll let the readers decide who the dummies are. ;D

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1075499" timestamp="1317999846"]
[quote author=TigerJunkie12 link=topic=89139.msg1075494#msg1075494 date=1317999504]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Note to self.....look for man in cut off bluejeans, work boots, wearing an old ripped up grease stained "I Heart Orangefield" shirt that is so short that his beer belly shows....sitting in a rusty 3/4 ton truck that has an oil puddle the size of the Valdez under it.  Drinking a schlitzs.........crying over the big team loss.

Have the football team push start his truck so he can leave. ;D

Come on now guys really. Most of this trash talking is not even coming from Orangefield people. Believe me we know what kind of team Silsbee has, I've seen them twice this year and I've been really impressed with them. Very athletic and talented group with all kinds of size and speed plus they're playing at home. Tall order for my Bobcats tonight but like I said in an earlier post we believe we can play with anyone when we get on the field. If we can move the ball and keep the Tigers offense off the field as much as possbile we got a chance I think, if it turns into a track meet we're done.

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1075579" timestamp="1318004961"]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=89139.msg1075499#msg1075499 date=1317999846]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Note to self.....look for man in cut off bluejeans, work boots, wearing an old ripped up grease stained "I Heart Orangefield" shirt that is so short that his beer belly shows....sitting in a rusty 3/4 ton truck that has an oil puddle the size of the Valdez under it.  Drinking a schlitzs.........crying over the big team loss.

Have the football team push start his truck so he can leave. ;D
[/quote]
For the Orangefield fans, look across the stands for a rather small individual with littleman syndrome, possibly knocking others because it makes him feel better about his subpar life.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83