NEWTON VS. EAST CHAMBERS BROADCAST/EAST CHAMBERS WINS 39-34!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
What exactly do you want? EC was [i]severely[/i] trashed here all week, and yet not a single ridiculous prediction (like the "Newton 56-0") emanated from [i]any[/i] EC people. We let the Bucs speak on the [u]field[/u]. Also, note I don't participate in Rykers pick'em or any of the rest. Never have. Call it "hiding"  ::) ::) ::)  or whatever you want to to your hearts content. [i]I don't care even a little bit. [/i], LOL.

BTW, "Backwoods" posted three times, and AFAIK, hasn't been heard from since Friday night. Maybe you should look for him instead of me, eh?  The moaning or continued insults won't change the Friday night result, though. The game is done. Nothing left to say here... Good luck to [u]both[/u] teams going forward.  OVER AND OUT.  8) 

I'm simply calling you what you are, a cyber bully. You make no kind of predictions about your team yet want to be the first to jump in after the fact and spout off about the people that do believe in their team. We all know the predictions on here are nothing but personal feelings. You seem to slime around and wait until things have happened to jump up and berate everyone else about doing something you don't have the guts to do. Being one of the few that don't participate in rykerx's picks don't qualify you to talk down to those of us that do.

I don't hold anything against the EC coaches, kids, or true fans. But you I have a problem with, not because your from EC but because you lack social skills and want to belittle all those around you, hence a bully. I've stood up to bullies all my life and your just another in that line. Over and out would be too good to be true.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1072475" timestamp="1317642520"]
I'm simply calling you what you are, a cyber bully. You make no kind of predictions about your team yet want to be the first to jump in after the fact and spout off about the people that do believe in their team. We all know the predictions on here are nothing but personal feelings. You seem to slime around and wait until things have happened to jump up and berate everyone else about doing something you don't have the guts to do. Being one of the few that don't participate in rykerx's picks don't qualify you to talk down to those of us that do.

I don't hold anything against the EC coaches, kids, or true fans. But you I have a problem with, not because your from EC but because you lack social skills and want to belittle all those around you, hence a bully. I've stood up to bullies all my life and your just another in that line. Over and out would be too good to be true.
[/quote]

I didn't hurl all the insults, and I didn't call anyone "simple minded idiots". I know you are in a world of hurt right now, and since your judgement is likely off, I have tolerated your crazed ramblings and threats so far. For [i]your[/i] mental health, JUST LET IT GO. It really is the best thing to do. Peace. 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1072764" timestamp="1317669757"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=89044.msg1072475#msg1072475 date=1317642520]

[/quote]

I didn't hurl all the insults, and I didn't call anyone "simple minded idiots". I know you are in a world of hurt right now, and since your judgement is likely off, I have tolerated your crazed ramblings and threats so far. For [i]your[/i] mental health, JUST LET IT GO. It really is the best thing to do. Peace.
[/quote]

Threats? I've not made the first threat. I've simply pointed out what I thought was the shortcomings in your analyzations after the fact. And I still say their true. I've not defended all the insults hurled by either side about the communities. I don't think they were right. Neither was your jumping on here and repeating them as well as reverting to an assault on our ex coach that you have done for years AFTER the game. It's easy to appear intelligent after the fact. World of hurt? I've been a Newton fan long enough to know the season don't hinge on one loss before the playoffs. Here's a prediction; Newton will be in the playoffs and that's when the second season starts. Give peace a chance. John Lennon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont