NEWTON VS. EAST CHAMBERS BROADCAST/EAST CHAMBERS WINS 39-34!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well earned victory for EC. That was an exciting game and it turned out as expected. Looks like EC is the front runner now after beating Woodville and Newton (the 2 teams picked ahead of them in the district). Great game and congradulations.

[quote name="AP#65" post="1070636" timestamp="1317440912"]
Well earned victory for EC. That was an exciting game and it turned out as expected. Looks like EC is the front runner now after beating Woodville and Newton (the 2 teams picked ahead of them in the district). Great game and congradulations.

Now all we gotta beat is ap  ;)
[/quote]

Guest ECBucFan
Thank you all for the congrats! I have remained silent on predictions but I read a ton of garbage spewed out by Newton this week while I gritted my teeth. Lets take a quick look:

Jimmyw: [i]"Newton by 28"[/i]

Backwoods: [i]"Newton takes it at their house."[/i]

SportzFanantic:[i] "Newton wins by however much they want!!!"[/i]

GATA: [i]"think it might be a field day on friday for them eagles"[/i]

Backwoods [u]AGAIN[/u]: [i]"Newton has a great record at EC. Nothing changes. Just a warm-up for Anahuac."
[/i]
Backwoods [u]THIRD TIME[/u]: [i]"I understand there's a weather change. A Purple Norther is going to blow through.
"[/i]
Eagle 79: [i]"Jealosy is a disease, get well soon"
[/i]
Newtonjb: [i]Newton will take this one by at least 3tds. Last Year was an anomaly; nothing more.[/i]

And my personal favorite by tjcfan08: [i]"This will get UGLYYYYYY and fast!!!!!  I'm going to say NEWTON, [b]56-0[/b]....."[/i]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EC is now 2-0 vs. Newton the past two years. Congrats to Coach Russ, the entire staff, and THE BUCS who inflicted a physical BEAT DOWN on Newton.

[b]Laissez les bons temps rouler!!![/b]  GO BUCS!  ;D  8)

[quote name="PurplePride27" post="1070794" timestamp="1317454483"]
Physical BEATDOWN??? What game was you at? EC played a heck of a game that was back and forth.
There was no BEATDOWN
[/quote]
I would have to agree EC was alot more physical , Newton looked like they thought all they had to do was show up and they would Win. EC wanted to win, Newton was outplayed and outcoached ,Congrats to EC on a hard fought win..  xJust sayin if EC didnt give up the two free tds on fumbles Newton would have lost by more, `Ec keeped Newton in the game. 

Great job East Chambers, you outplayed Newton from both sides of the ball. your game plan was well executed. I don't know what our game plan was. I do know from the past couple of week we cannot run up the middle on short yardage. couldn't against Kirbyville,Silsbee,Buna or East Chambers. I also saw Newtons defense needs help learning how to tackle one on one. Some of the kids thought you guys were soft, you showed them i hope  or they will continue to read how great they are and show up for games for teams to lay down. I just don,t see how you can get the big head before a game when the other team beat you last year. East Chambers play like you did last night as a team and physical like you did. East Chambers has a chance to be good. you have a couple of good runners and the offensive line was salty. Now a warning,anytime you go to reading things that  makes your head swell or listen to ole gas bags like me. Beware, you want be ready for the next game.It is just a fact proven year after year.

[quote name="Claude" post="1070806" timestamp="1317459607"]
[quote author=PurplePride27 link=topic=89044.msg1070794#msg1070794 date=1317454483]
Physical BEATDOWN??? What game was you at? EC played a heck of a game that was back and forth.
There was no BEATDOWN
[/quote]
I would have to agree EC was alot more physical , Newton looked like they thought all they had to do was show up and they would Win. EC wanted to win, Newton was outplayed and outcoached ,Congrats to EC on a hard fought win..  xJust sayin if EC didnt give up the two free tds on fumbles Newton would have lost by more, `Ec keeped Newton in the game.
[/quote]
You cant say "if it wasnt for the 2 free touchdowns Newton would have lost by more"! Thats like saying if Newton would have scored again they woulda won. Newton capitalized on EC mistakes end of story. Congrats to EC on the win.

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1070778" timestamp="1317450262"]
Thank you all for the congrats! I have remained silent on predictions but I read a ton of garbage spewed out by Newton this week while I gritted my teeth. Lets take a quick look:

Jimmyw: [i]"Newton by 28"[/i]

Backwoods: [i]"Newton takes it at their house."[/i]

SportzFanantic:[i] "Newton wins by however much they want!!!"[/i]

GATA: [i]"think it might be a field day on friday for them eagles"[/i]

Backwoods [u]AGAIN[/u]: [i]"Newton has a great record at EC. Nothing changes. Just a warm-up for Anahuac."
[/i]
Backwoods [u]THIRD TIME[/u]: [i]"I understand there's a weather change. A Purple Norther is going to blow through.
"[/i]
Eagle 79: [i]"Jealosy is a disease, get well soon"
[/i]
Newtonjb: [i]Newton will take this one by at least 3tds. Last Year was an anomaly; nothing more.[/i]

And my personal favorite by tjcfan08: [i]"This will get UGLYYYYYY and fast!!!!!  I'm going to say NEWTON, [b]56-0[/b]....."[/i]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EC is now 2-0 vs. Newton the past two years. Congrats to Coach Russ, the entire staff, and THE BUCS who inflicted a physical BEAT DOWN on Newton.

[b]Laissez les bons temps rouler!!![/b]  GO BUCS!  ;D  8)
[/quote]

Here you are again with nothing but hindsite. You don't have enough guts to make predictions about YOUR team, but you want to be real good at telling everybody off after the fact. Great winner. I'll take all those you mentioned above to back my team versus you anyday. Anybody can be a fair weather fan like you are because it's easy, like you.

Dang Eagles didn't show up Friday night and now we FANS have to be annoyed by some people........And besides that, they don't even think enough about their team to post before the W or L....Will agree with not having any GUTS, that's a no brainer!!!!  BTW I watched N play Silsbee and N was a different team Friday night and for the record since apparently all you know how to do is quote people, make sure you get your quote right "Silsbee will win their District this year!!!!!"    Congrats to EC, you guys worked hard and y'all deserve the W....

For the record, EC coaches did a great job Friday night with the game plans on both sides of the ball. Their players did a very good job of executing those game plans. No sour grapes. EC took it to Newton on Friday night and have every reason to be proud. Good game and good luck. One "fans" stupid remarks should not take away from their accomplishment.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami