BH @ Lee/ Predictions

BH eagle 99

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="MHS32" post="1069097" timestamp="1317331424"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88850.msg1068838#msg1068838 date=1317306235]
Lee is going to be better during district! Being 2-2 with the schedule Lee has hade isn't too shabby. Beating Crosby is/was the Ganders first step in reaching the playoffs and I think you guys will get the 3 or 4 spot! Looking at your stats you are running a balanced attack almost matching your passing and rushing yards and it looks like you are getting plenty of Offense to beat most teams in this district. Can't wait till Friday I think this will be a good game and will again test BH's secondary!
[/quote]

Now that is a good looking GANDER!!!!! :) What are you serving with it and when???? Tailgating some Gander or post Game Gander with a cool beverage???? ;)
[/quote]

I finally sold that stupid Bronco and bought this goose ;D With all of the experience I gained serving Crow this week I decided that I would continue with this Gander 8) Goose is good eatin! I may just get some bacon, Cream Cheese and some Jalapeno's and wrap this sucker 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1069498" timestamp="1317389866"]
[quote author=MHS32 link=topic=88850.msg1069097#msg1069097 date=1317331424]
Lee is going to be better during district! Being 2-2 with the schedule Lee has hade isn't too shabby. Beating Crosby is/was the Ganders first step in reaching the playoffs and I think you guys will get the 3 or 4 spot! Looking at your stats you are running a balanced attack almost matching your passing and rushing yards and it looks like you are getting plenty of Offense to beat most teams in this district. Can't wait till Friday I think this will be a good game and will again test BH's secondary!
[/quote]

Now that is a good looking GANDER!!!!! :) What are you serving with it and when???? Tailgating some Gander or post Game Gander with a cool beverage???? ;)
[/quote]

I finally sold that stupid Bronco and bought this goose ;D With all of the experience I gained serving Crow this week I decided that I would continue with this Gander 8) Goose is good eatin! I may just get some bacon, Cream Cheese and some Jalapeno's and wrap this sucker 8)
[/quote]

let me know when it's ready !  ;)

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1069513" timestamp="1317391188"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=88850.msg1069498#msg1069498 date=1317389866]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

let me know when it's ready !  ;)
[/quote]

Friday around 10 PM ;)

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1069616" timestamp="1317398426"]
Must have come a gully washer for there to be that much water in front of Stallworth Stadium.

Stupid eagle went to the wrong stadium.

Is Zellars going to be playing tonight?  I hope they hold him out.  I chalk up the BH and Dayton games as losses anyways.  Save him or the games we need to win to make the playoffs.
[/quote]

Funny you mention that. 

I recall one year (long ago) during the Sterling/Lee game it had flooded.  A friend was running through the field to his car and found that ditch out front on sjolander.  Went completely out of site and under water.  Laughed our wet you know what off. 

[quote name="BHtheHill" post="1069625" timestamp="1317399482"]
This one could be closer than most people think. If the 'O' protects the ball we will be allright cause i know the 'D' will be ready to take care of business.  BH 28 Lee 14
[/quote]

I agree.  Lee has had a very tough schedule, so hard to tell what they have or don't have.  They beat Crosby, which tells me they don't suck. 

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1069634" timestamp="1317400357"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=88850.msg1069616#msg1069616 date=1317398426]
Must have come a gully washer for there to be that much water in front of Stallworth Stadium.

Stupid eagle went to the wrong stadium.

Is Zellars going to be playing tonight?  I hope they hold him out.  I chalk up the BH and Dayton games as losses anyways.  Save him or the games we need to win to make the playoffs.
[/quote]

Funny you mention that. 

I recall one year (long ago) during the Sterling/Lee game it had flooded.  A friend was running through the field to his car and found that ditch out front on sjolander.  Went completely out of site and under water.  Laughed our wet you know what off.
[/quote]

RIP! I wish he was still here to enjoy the game tonight :-\

I remember a Lee/Sterling game where it was coming down pretty hard.  This was the mid to late 80's.  Lee was the home team, and we had season tickets right below the press box.
My sister and I used to always crawl up under the press box overhang.  Too bad they took that away with the new pressbox, or maybe it was a good thing or liability reasons.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1069635" timestamp="1317400429"]
[quote author=BHtheHill link=topic=88850.msg1069625#msg1069625 date=1317399482]
This one could be closer than most people think. If the 'O' protects the ball we will be allright cause i know the 'D' will be ready to take care of business.  BH 28 Lee 14
[/quote]

I agree.  Lee has had a very tough schedule, so hard to tell what they have or don't have.  They beat Crosby, which tells me they don't suck.
[/quote]

This will be a good game! As I have said they beat Crosby and Sterling (Even though they stink) then lost to two very good 4A's. Lee is my darkhorse this year! I just hope we don't get surprised tonight (Dayton fans noding head while smiling "I hope they do")

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1069652" timestamp="1317401986"]
I remember a Lee/Sterling game where it was coming down pretty hard.  This was the mid to late 80's.  Lee was the home team, and we had season tickets right below the press box.
My sister and I used to always crawl up under the press box overhang.  Too bad they took that away with the new pressbox, or maybe it was a good thing or liability reasons.
[/quote]

That was the game ;D The funny thing about 89's story was that our friend was a Miami Vice fan and was wearing a complete white outfit with a dinner jacket (Miami Vice)! He went to take the short cut and tried to leap over the ditch when he lost his footing and landed flat on his back in the middle of the ditch ;D ;D ;D Needless to say he rode in the back of the truck on the way home ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1069498" timestamp="1317389866"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So that is a Gander ??? ...... I thought that was a certain "Lady Broncho" poster tanning at the local Sonic that all the Purple Mr. EDs are so proud of. Who knew? :o

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1069746" timestamp="1317409482"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So that is a Gander ??? ...... I thought that was a certain "Lady Broncho" poster tanning at the local Sonic that all the Purple Mr. EDs are so proud of. Who knew? :o
[/quote]

I could see the similarity, But if you look closer you will notice my goose pick has bigger breast ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1069749" timestamp="1317409946"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=88850.msg1069746#msg1069746 date=1317409482]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I could see the similarity, But if you look closer you will notice my goose pick has bigger breast ;D
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D I don't have enough info to make that comparison. Miss Broncho, you do know we are just having fun?

They have an article in the Baytown Sun Online about this game.  For 129 bucks a year you can read the crappy thing.  Geeze, the Baytown Sun really sucks.  You got a bunch of pencil pushing hacks writing piss-poor articles and then they want to charge you a fortune to read their junk story.

Did I mention i don't like the Baytown Sun?  ;D ;D

I have given the Sun a piece of my mind a time or two.
They can't get someone to update the Baytown area scores on the site throughout the night?
Heck, I could do it or them if they give me a password.
Just get someone to call in the scores and update the website from your house.  It's not that hard.  The stories are so late.  They are stuck in the 1970's news world.
Get someone on Twitter updating Baytown area scores, something.
They are a horrible news service.
I gave them the idea for that community sports thing, but they never update it at all.
Why aren't the junior high and undersquad games updated in there?

It's ridiculous.
I get better news from this site than I do the Baytown Sun.

I would actually probably subscribe to their online service if they were to update the local teams frequently and timely.

No way now.  And as you said, they cost an arm and a leg for what they provide.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83