Montgomery rolls past Stratford 38-7 at Tully

mfbarnes52

From a 10-7 halftime lead, to a 38-7 victory.

Two things I'm curious about....
1. Why did the staters stay in for so long?
2. Why not take a knee?

Not bad mouthing the coaching, but I'm just curious.  Most coaches would have done both of those things.

Congrats on a very good, & convencing win!  It will help come seeding time for the playoffs...

Honestly Justin, the offense played so flat in the first half, Big John was punishing them. He lit them up in the locker room at halftime, and he wasn't gonna let them up. They practiced lite all week, and had the bye week off, and looked flat in the first half. When they put the twos in they scored on two running plays, from 60 yds out.

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="1065673" timestamp="1316922755"]
Honestly Justin, the offense played so flat in the first half, Big John was punishing them. He lit them up in the locker room at halftime, and he wasn't gonna let them up. They practiced lite all week, and had the bye week off, and looked flat in the first half. When they put the twos in they scored on two running plays, from 60 yds out.
[/quote]

Ok, thanks.  Ya, that makes sence.  I figured their was a reason, just wasn't sure what it was.  I only caught the last 5 mins of the game on the radio, but it seems like Gassaway will give us all we can handle.  I was also impressed by the defense.  It should be another showdown.

Our secondary looked weak in the 1st quarter last night, but we seemed to adjust after that.  I think the bye week had something to do with that also.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami