Bronx

Bronx just like a good win can tell you something about your team a loss can tell you just as much. Nobody wins every game it how you handle losing that will define your team keep your heads up and prepare for your next opponent because like I said in an earlier post beating dayton makes everybodys season and you can bet they will all bring their a game against the bronx.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1064898" timestamp="1316872559"]
Bronx just like a good win can tell you something about your team a loss can tell you just as much. Nobody wins every game it how you handle losing that will define your team keep your heads up and prepare for your next opponent because like I said in an earlier post beating dayton makes everybodys season and you can bet they will all bring their a game against the bronx.
[/quote]

Comes with the reputation...Everyone wants to bring down the big trophy... I've yet to hear any high school cheer-leaders yelling.."Wer'e #2".... ;)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1064898" timestamp="1316872559"]
[/quote]

Very true.  Even LT loses... (even if they only lose once or twice every 3 years)  ;D

Bronco's loose -doesn't happen very often but might be a good thing before its all said and done . We match up well against spread offences but after seeing us go up against BH's flexbone we looked like we didn't have  a clue on what was going  on.  No containment on the corners the secondary taking for granted thinking  every play was a run and then getting burned on the pass . We had 2 or 3 third and longs and ran right up middle  ( play calling "101" run up the middle is a low percent gain compared to a must pass situation ) I hope we study the game film well and fill in the blanks because if we don't and  were lucky enough to make the first round and meet up Livingston it could get ugly .

THE DIFFERENCE  LAST NIGHT WAS WHEN THE BH PLAYERS MADE CONTACT THEY KEPT THOSE LEGS CHURNING. AS DA BRONX MADE CONTACT THE LEGS WOULD GO DEAD. I WILL SAY THIS EVERY PLAYER ON DA TEAM SHOWED CLASS AND I DIDNT SEE ANY HEADS HANGIN. THIS COULD BE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO DA BRONX THIS YEAR. I HOPE THE SLEEPING GIANT JUST GOT WOKE UP  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124