Second year school

hipster

Have you looked at the schedules of South Alabama for the first two years. First year they played juco's and prep school. Last year Lamar was possibly their most difficult game being their first road game in the year and a half of the program.

Then while looking at that schedule add twenty scholarships to their team as they are a FBS school.

You can't understand why I'm so arguementative when your post are always talking about players, the coaching staff and the team?

You speak your mind pretty freely and I'm just replying.

BTW, I got a PM the other day from a former Lamar football player who read a few threads and he doesn't post much because he isn't into talking about players or coaches.

He was on the last Lamar team before it was dropped in 1989 and he was one heck of a player!!!!

Also, you do realize the athletic complex and stadium were finished just before last season? So, they were doing weight lifting and conditioning on Vernon Glass field.

Not the best way for O-lineman and D-lineman to keep their weight up working out in 95+ weather.

[quote name="hipster" post="1067871" timestamp="1317161150"]
Now that makes sense.  Sarcasm is all you got.  So you roll with it.

[/quote]

A cane is all you got. LOL In my profession I would NEVER talk about someone else and their job unless asked by my supervisor.

So you love taking negative about the Lamar football program for some reason on a public forum. Roll with it but expect someone to have a different opinion.

All you got left to look forward to is seeing someone like me in the ER. Hold on to those memories buddy!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed