[/quote]
1.WOS
2.PA
[color=red]3.BC[/color]
[color=blue]4.LUMBERTON WHITE[/color]
5.NEDERLAND WHITE
[/quote]
Guess we'll find out week 9!!!

#5 really wos112% what are we the rodney dangerfield of the stjfl??? no respect for the DEFENDING SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!! grant it we dont have the same caliber of kids this season as we had last, but the group we do have has got alot of heart and we've got a couple of good running backs just ask kountze, LCM, PA, NED WHITE AND BMT...averaging over 30 points per gm. oh well!, kinda like being the underdog makes it more satifiying when we come out on top. good luck to all and to all i pray for each and every kid and coach on every team that GOD be with them throughout the remainder of the season and that they be kept safe and injury free.... BREAKING NEWS!!! BC GOES INTO THE LIONS DEN AND POST AN IMPRESSIVE 54-32 VICTORY OVER THE KOUNTZE LIONS TO GO TO 3-1 ON THE SEASON...

@cantbeat23... I am a parent on the ktz sr. team and let me say something.. That #23 is a absolute animal. He is great... BUT.. BC in order to be named the "best" Has to pick up the Defense. BC could not stop the lions offense. The reason the score was like it was, is because BC got 4 onside kicks.. After looking over the film I recorded of the game... When kountze had the ball, they scored every time. within 3 or 4 plays. I think Kountze has finally figured it out over there and should definetly not be considered a team that is not good. Ktz. could not stop your number 23. I will give that to BC. I have to say he is one of the best players in the league along with #4 on WOS..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder