Evadale vs. West Hardin/Predictions?

oiler#3

[quote name="OilerDad#3" post="1061402" timestamp="1316547368"]
I won't Jinx the pride and call the win right now, I will only say to Rebel Yeller don't go out too far on that limb as the branch just may snap come Friday. See ya at the game. Go Oilers!
[/quote]

With as dry as it has been the whole tree might fall over, but that is why the game is played which such a funny shaped ball, because you never know which way it is going to bounce.

I have seen some outstanding athletes come out of our districts D1 & D2. I will never believe that some of them could not compete at the next level. WH has the recent example of Tyler Copeland! So when kids get fired up about making a play, making a statement or winning a game you can never count them out.

The Rebels will never lay down and let anyone run over them. They will scrap, claw and fight until the final gun. So Friday night we will see how things come out. We have gotten used to winning here in Evadale and the players on this years team want to be sure they continue the tradition no matter who they play. Remember almost every player on this years team got playing time in the Area Championship game as either Varsity or JV players and about half of them were on the field for a good portion of the regional semi final game last season. They know what it takes to win and they are pretty good at it.

[glow=red,2,300][/glow][glow=red,2,300][/glow][quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1061293" timestamp="1316537128"]
The Rebel faithful, myself included have been pretty quiet on this one so far. I can say that the Oilers have had an impressive run in their first four games. It looks as though the Oilers will have something to say about who gets a playoff spot in their district.

We have enjoyed some great runs here in Evadale in the past four years. ([glow=red,2,300]I don't want to sound like HD55 here)[/glow], but I have seen this years Rebel team show a great deal of character in their four games. This group of seniors has lost as many games this years as they have in any year of their high school careers and they really don't like the feeling, so I will go our on a limb and predict that the Rebels will spoil the Oilers homecoming on Friday night by the score of 20-14.

This will be the Rebels final game before they start district, just like WH, so I know that both teams will be looking to play hard, play smart and stay healthy as the important games are still to come.
[/quote]Easy killer. lol. I like to think my post are good. Maybe a little cocky, but good. lol

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1061765" timestamp="1316584390"]
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][glow=red,2,300][/glow][quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=88458.msg1061293#msg1061293 date=1316537128]
The Rebel faithful, myself included have been pretty quiet on this one so far. I can say that the Oilers have had an impressive run in their first four games. It looks as though the Oilers will have something to say about who gets a playoff spot in their district.

We have enjoyed some great runs here in Evadale in the past four years. ([glow=red,2,300]I don't want to sound like HD55 here)[/glow], but I have seen this years Rebel team show a great deal of character in their four games. This group of seniors has lost as many games this years as they have in any year of their high school careers and they really don't like the feeling, so I will go our on a limb and predict that the Rebels will spoil the Oilers homecoming on Friday night by the score of 20-14.

This will be the Rebels final game before they start district, just like WH, so I know that both teams will be looking to play hard, play smart and stay healthy as the important games are still to come.
[/quote]Easy killer. lol. I like to think my post are good. Maybe a little cocky, but good. lol
[/quote]

Just a little good natured fun 55! I think that you are the kind of fan of your beloved Bobcats that I am for my Rebels. All of us supporting our teams is what has made this a great site to be a part of. So keep on backing your Bobcats and I will do the same for my Rebels as Joharr does with his Oilers. My last one graduated back in May & while all my dogs have left the hunt don't mean I still don't love the games and the Rebels!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="1061891" timestamp="1316612257"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=88458.msg1061765#msg1061765 date=1316584390]
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][glow=red,2,300][/glow][quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=88458.msg1061293#msg1061293 date=1316537128]

[/quote]

Just a little good natured fun 55! I think that you are the kind of fan of your beloved Bobcats that I am for my Rebels. All of us supporting our teams is what has made this a great site to be a part of. So keep on backing your Bobcats and I will do the same for my Rebels as Joharr does with his Oilers. My last one graduated back in May & while all my dogs have left the hunt don't mean I still don't love the games and the Rebels!
[/quote]nice post

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83